Thread: Creative T40 vs. M-Audio AV30 vs. M-Audio AV40

Creative T40 vs. M-Audio AV30 vs. M-Audio AV40

In a week or two I am going to be shifted in my new apartment and with the new apartment I am planning to get a new system to. Now for that I want to that it will be good to have Creative GigaWorks T40s or not. The other options for me are M-Audio AV30 and M-Audio AV40. So if we compare all the three then which will be the better one to have.

Re: Creative T40 vs. M-Audio AV30 vs. M-Audio AV40

The board is very heavy interesting. Once the speakers out of their packaging, we have the pleasure to enjoy the finishing, design and ergonomics faithful to GigaWorks range. Surprisingly, the external power supply weighs 1.25 kg were found in front of knobs bass (with a small notch in the center), Treble (with a small notch in the center well), volume, and headphone output. The buttons are very nice and we remind people of the world professional Hi-Fi you would like to find an auxiliary input for quick connection to a reader as was the case on the T20. However, it was a dual-stereo RCA adapter intended for television, DVD player nd we also have an input for connecting a docking station. The T40 belongs to the high end in terms of finishing, even if the remote is still lacking.

Like the T40, the mids are particularly presented (omnipresent) and clear. The treble is not sufficiently stressed and lack a bit of precision. They should enhance, but not too much, or else watch the metallic feeling. For bass, it is said everywhere that a good 2.0 has a much better sound reproduction than a poor 2.1. This is often true. But here, the subwoofer is lacking. The shortage is felt in the lower extreme and leaves a hint of dissatisfaction. The sound is not as deep as what we had hoped. The low at least have the merit of not saturating.

I use the M-Audio AV30 for almost a year and I have nothing to say except that I am completely satisfied with their performance! I tried many different systems ranging between $130 and $320, if that's definitely the cheapest or most and what are the best! Negative point: the entry line is in front and more in "Jack" 3.5. I would have preferred to back "Cinch". Apart from this negative point I highly recommend these speakers to listen to music, watch movies, play and make music as an amateur!

I used these M-Audio AV30 speakers for a while, just to be able to do a little waiting to offer me the monitors value for money is okay, but they sorely lack of bass, I had a small sub media, to make listening more comfortable (in the end my urging not often) it makes me a good little system for listening to music (better than the 2.1 multimedia / pc) with experience in the same circumstances I would do this choice

Some very good gear in this price range, there are probably more for the audiophile or mix but in a different price range! For a little over $170 , you have the right to a reliable sound system, very good quality, compact, pretty, strong and with a complete connection. But then also I am going to compare this thing with the other two then I find M-Audio AV30 a better one.

According to me if you are buying anything then the most important factor is the cost you are going to pay for the speakers. The treble and midrange pass very well but what is low they do not agree, and bass boost there is nothing apart saturate the sound! For studio monitors I would advise you dc direct you to the KRK brand products for example! In short this M-Audio AV40 is worth for the price you are going to pay for this.