Thread: Buzzing noise in Forte headphone only during 3D audio

Buzzing noise in Forte headphone only during 3D audio

I have connected my Forte headphone and it was working fine in normal mode but the problem started at the time of switching this thing to 3D audio. I have followed all the instructions that are given for setting the headphone but then also it is giving me buzzing nose at the time of switching this thing to 3D audio. Is there anything extra that I need to do for solving this problem or there is any driver required for this thing?

Re: Buzzing noise in Forte headphone only during 3D audio

I was also facing this similar problem with my Forte headphone at the time of 3D audio, I have tried all the things that I could do at that time but, it did not resolve the problem that I am facing. Finally I have given this thing at the place I have bought and they replace headphone with the new one and now this headphone is not having any such problem. If your Forte headphone is under guarantee period then I will suggest you to do the same thing.

Particularly for the fault present on the output front this reflects automatic signal amplification. Indeed, by default, the device plugged in facade is supposed to be a passive element (phone type) and the output is then amplified. There is a parade by installing the realtek drivers and declaring this output as an output (without amplification). In short you just need to update your audio drivers on your system.

Indeed, faults are often present on the integrated audio card. They can be heard when you move the mouse, access disks, etc. You can try to check the inside of your PC, cable trailing side has audio chipset, fan nearby (cut to test), etc. You can also try the option 'Spread Spectrum' ON in your BIOS it is supposed to reduce emissions and therefore electromagnetic disturbances. But slightly affects the preferences. Finally if that does not resolve the issue then you can go for a new sound card.

Generally, the higher quality material is less electromagnetic emissions are important. And generally, all components of the PC issue. The most important are generated by the power supply (transformer), fans (motors wound), hard disks (same thing) and armored components of transistors (CG, processor, chipset). There are also cables for power supply. Try Indeed, as stated dll_75 to remove the cables, cut the fans to come out of the PC power supply and hard drives. You can try this but I am not confident about this solution.

I tested other configurations on my hardware. In particular, I tested another audio card, another motherboard to another hard drive and I still have this problem of parasites. I also updated all my drivers. Most disturbing is that most of these sounds are amplified when I do an action (opening a folder or a session). One more thing these noises are both on the headphone jack and rear jack.

I thing that the problem is with a pci-express strong auzen. The phenomenon is marked on the maps in this format. The noise is very low on the output line, but hard on making the front panel. The map is not to blame, however. It is rather the nest parasites are all pc, whatever the quality of components. I noticed that the parasites depend on the speed of the fan. They are more or less present on all chips and integrated internal sound cards, even more so when you have a large screened enclosure hard drive.