Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Suggestion on Wireless Keyboard an mouse for HTPC

Hardware Peripherals

Old 31-08-2010

Suggestion on Wireless Keyboard an mouse for HTPC

I am looking out for a new HTPC for gaming and needs some suggestion for Wireless keyboard and mouse. I do not know which could be a better choice for the same. So in order to get the issue to be sorted it would be better that you help me out so that I can make use of some better devices which will be better.

Old 31-08-2010

Re: Suggestion on Wireless Keyboard an mouse for HTPC

I would suggest you to go for Cordless Desktop Wave Pro. It is better one. You can make use of it well and it is better for high end gamings. Check out for the same. It is worth. You may be able to use it well to the core without any issue. So get it worked done as needed. You may get the things to be processed as required. I hope this will let you to get the things to be functioned.
Old 31-08-2010

Logitech Wave set is also a very good choice for you. It will be better for you. So get the change which will let you to get the desired changes which will be better for you. This will be better for you to get the issue to be worked. You may get the changes to be functioned as needed. It will be better for you. So check out for the same.
Old 31-08-2010

There is another way for Microsoft 5000 comfort which will be better for you. So in order to get the issue to be sorted it is necessary that you check for the thing. It is the best to get work with. You may then be able to sort the thing as needed. It will be better for you. This is the best thing to be worked. So get the device and work well with you HTPC.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,