Thread: USB internet connection using htc smart

USB internet connection using htc smart

I am using my htc mobile as USB to connect my pc for using internet. But I am getting an error message that I can not connect to my computer. Why I am getting this problem I don't understand. This is the software problem or my phone problem or the sim card that I am using it creats problem. Can any one help me out from this problem. I am thankful to that person.
    Last edited by Naotau; 23-08-2010 at 06:51 PM.

Re: USB internet connection using htc smart

To resolve this problem you should first installed htc pc suit. It removes connection problems between you mobile and your pc. After installing htc pc suit check weather you are getting connection. If not there is some problem in that pc suit . Uninstall and again try to install, after doing this check you are connected or not. You are using your mobile as a modem for the internet connection.

You wanted to use your mobile as a USB modem for internet connection. Get internet setting from the company sim card you are using because without that setting you can not connect to the internet. After getting that setting go to the htc computer suit and type sim card company name then .gprs and click connect. You are connected to the internet.

When you connect your htc mobile through pc that time select pc internet option. If you select other options you are connected through pc but you can not connect with internet. Connect your mobile and do what I am said to you. To connect internet always select pc internet option when you connect your mobile.

It is possible that internet explorer in not supported by htc. So, you have to use another browser for browsing.Download and install firefox browser or opera to use internet.This a freely downlodable from the internet. They are faster than any other browser you are using. Replay me when you have any trouble.

Down Re: USB internet connection using htc smart

You didn`t specify your phone model. If it`s an HTC Smart, u are cheated by HTC. This model doesn`t support USB modem. They`ve given some drivers that claim to install USB modem for vista . It installs with HTC sync . U can find it in the /Program Files/HTC/HTC Rome USB Driver/HtcUsbMdmV32 folder. But it wont work. I`m also ****ed up about this I lost my money.