Thread: Silverston Cases Negatively Affecting GPU Cooling

Silverston Cases Negatively Affecting GPU Cooling

I think that Silverstone Cases are causing negative effects on GPU cooling. Actually the thing is that these Silverstone Cases are utilizing the latest 90 degree rotated motherboard and this is causing problem for the heat pipe based card. First I thought this might be the problem only with my Silverstone Case but my friend who is using the same thing is also having this problem. If anyone else is facing this problem then let me and if possible also provide the solution for the same.

Re: Silverston Cases Negatively Affecting GPU Cooling

As far as I know you are the only one who is facing this problem because the solution for this problem is very simple. You just need to switch to the RV/FT series and I am sure that you will see a definite drop in temperature. If you move from the last care to FT02 then you will surely see the drop for 5850 for idle and also for the load and it also has the heat pipe based cooler.

I address those who have already ordered a cover at Silverstone had problems with delivery / communication with them? For over a month since I ordered a bag at home, commissioned. I sent an email to the address given in the order, the mail was returned “The IP Address of the sender argument in a DNS blacklist database and Was Therefore refused.” I then sent an email to every address found on the site. Return the mall for the same reasons. How do others call them, is there anyone who can provide the solution for this problem.

The translation of error message you received: "The IP address of the sender has been found in a database and DNS blacklist has been denied." They must now find a "computer" Anyway, some in this forum have already said that deliveries were late (as the responses of mail), but one month and three weeks is a long time (especially outside during the holidays).

They finally sent me an address that has worked well (thanks again to you) explaining that it had happened. So I sent an email and within 48 hours, I had an answer that the parcel had been sent a while ago (basically, it's probably a concern with the carrier). They gave me a new bag once again, sent quickly. It came one week after their mail response.

I have a problem with them as the moment. My first order made a year ago went very well but this is the second and I still have not received anything so I ordered my bag. There are actually mail addresses to which they respond faster than others and it is annoying! Now I send a mail to systematically address all there. A priori it is a problem with the carrier. They have sent me two screenshots of the carrier and ask me to correct my address because it would not be good but it turns out that this is already good!

I hope it goes well arranged. Basically, from what I can read now, the problems are fairly recurrent carrier home. They should perhaps change. For the reason nothing except what had already been said my address was not good (actually it was really good) Good short, it happened anyway. No new Silverstone since I got it. I think I will send them an email to tell them that I had well but they should change carriers.