Thread: Cheapest PS3 Bluetooth Headset?

Cheapest PS3 Bluetooth Headset?

I have got a new Sony PS3 and i am looking forward to buy a new headset to use with this gaming console. Can you guys help me to find out some good, cheap, perfectly compatible bluetooth headsets for PS3? I ave tried searching it but did not found anything helpful information.

Re: Cheapest PS3 Bluetooth Headset?

The new Bluetooth Headset for the PLAYSTATION 3 gets the most out of online gaming and is by outstanding for the chat feature of the PS3 or as a speakerphone for any Bluetooth-phone. The talk time is about 6 hours. The High Quality mode enables optimal voice and eliminates background noise.

Helmets Hi-Fi open and semi-open are designed to emphasize the magnitude of the sound image. You are immersed in the heart of the music with stunning realism. These helmets use a large diaphragm that delivers solid bass with extremely low distortion. The back of the ear, semi-open, prevents the effect of compression.

The HD 212 headphones at a low price, then necessarily concessions are made. The packaging is very light. Like the helmet also. Do not expect the folding upscale. The HD212 Pro is not just not in that court. Still, his lightweight, relatively flexible plastic and allow a certain comfort. It will just consider this as an HD 212 Pro headphones almost disposable. The lack of articulation is perhaps also a good, but not too brittle. We would just like the larger headphones, the 212 cell located midway between a supra and a circum-aural.

The HD 215 has excellent sound quality. It combines outstanding features with a very effective attenuation of ambient noise. The rotatable ear cup allows the \ listen unilateral and spiral single-sided cable is ideal for \ listening DJ. The HD 215 comes with a protective bag for convenient transport and storage.