Thread: Hack lock LED's onto wireless keyboard?

Hack lock LED's onto wireless keyboard?

I have picked up a new wireless mouse/kb combo and recently i have noticed that this mouse does not have scroll/num/caps lock LED's at all!. I want to know that how complicated would it be to hack LED's in for the caps and num lock? Will it be better to use an external circuit as it would be having 2 keys for momentary switches to toggle the LED.

Re: Hack lock LED's onto wireless keyboard?

Lack of time to create my terminal and lack of raw material, I first started in the manufacture of a standalone control panel, achieving a hack keyboard. No problems with ghost key, can be reported. I can sleep on the keyboard without any beep. Note 2 JOYS and 2 buttons * 6 + 1 and 2 players. 3 button on the side of a corner, a tab to the config, 1 esc. For a joy, up and down is on the up and down button and a player is on an entry, for easy navigation on mame 32. For Joy 2, and right up to O and K are to move the screen "They Are Known Problems with this game" always appears that the boxes "skip Disclaimer" and "skip game info" is checked. A simple twist of joy just to pass this page.

In fact the goal is to recover the circuit of a keyboard or to weld the son to retrieve only some keys! The hack is the misuse of computer equipment for use in a terminal. The keyboard Hack: we get the controller of a PC keyboard to control the control panel of the terminal in MAME. An old keyboard, a screwdriver, a soldering iron, wire, tin, electrical wire, do not shake, good eye! then the first step taken apart the keyboard with the screwdriver! we are left with two kinds of slides with point interconnected, a small circuit board, and the plastic part that can go directly to the trash! (Or can be used for playing your daughters to the secretary!)

Caution still hack it works for a keyboard terminal 1 player and 3 buttons to the limit. The problem with a keyboard hack is that after a while the keys are locked and prevented him from playing if you support on three keys at once (upper right direction over a button for example). In short it is valid only for old games that do not use too diagonals. I suggest you buy a keyboard interface in the 20-30 euro prevents this kind of problem.

The Z, N, the power button, directional pad and the right and left! We benchmark against the keyboard is the keys that you need! Because each key corresponds to two connectors and as a children's play we follow the paths to the top right part that makes contact with the circuit! there is of course a number of paper arrived!!