Thread: Fuse blew in Klipsch Promedia 2.1 speakers

Fuse blew in Klipsch Promedia 2.1 speakers

The multimedia speaker system with three elements for computer ProMedia 2.1 THX certified , transforming the office into a high-performance. The multimedia speaker system with three elements for computer ProMedia 2.1 THX certified , transforms the desktop into a high-performance audio center. The company is known for providing sound systems of high quality that last for an extended period compared to other speaker brands. Its fuse blew instantly. Please help.

Re: Fuse blew in Klipsch Promedia 2.1 speakers

The problems Common areas include the static sounds that cut inputs and outputs , like radio static that occurs intermittently while driving . Other problems include a type of distortion whistling , buzzing and uneven sound distribution . The biggest problem that could arise is a complete inability to play audio. The problems such as static sounds can be caused by magnetic interference that interrupt the listening intermittently clear . Sounds illegal , on the other hand , are usually attributed to problems with connections through the PA system .

First , the connection of Speakers should be checked to ensure that the speakers are connected correctly and that all connections are secure in their entries . Then check the settings on your computer, be certain that it was not accidentally cut. To avoid problems with the speakers Creative Labs, take care to keep your sound system. Check the cables and son are not placed in an area where they can be damaged .

Also, you should avoid playing with the audio output of speakers to excessively strong levels . Push the limits of their speakers playing music at full speed will quickly degrade the sound quality and possibly causing your Speakers a full stop working . For these systems and verify the presence of a good 12 volt lamp with a mandatory measure taken between the point where we sure and mass frame.

As for the exchange of speakers, it is preferable to the original Nina tonsils and will certainly played well since , crossover and cabinet has been designed for this particular speaker , or other option regenerate vieux.De course, you can insert another replacement , but I never play like the original. As for crossovers are there no fuses, capacitors only , and in fact ( correct me if I 'm wrong) is missing a 2.2 uF bipolar , as you wrote FIS.

Before the power on these devices must first remove the fault and why I advise you to open your circuit breaker because if I'm right, opening the fuse holder does not isolate yourself. In fact this council is to be applied when a newcomer takes on an electrical circuit. Then you checking my supposition of improper connection of the media (check with an expert or a pro), and if confirmed you swap the son of arrival in the fuse holder.