Thread: System volume goes down on Logitech USB headset

System volume goes down on Logitech USB headset

I have connected my Logitech USB headset and the weird thing happened that is the system volume goes down automatically at that time. I have tried to go to control panel and the sounds and audio devices and then tried to set it to both Realtek HD Audio output and also the Logitech USB headset but then also it is just sliding down. One more thing this head is not having any driver to install.

Re: System volume goes down on Logitech USB headset

I think I am also facing similar problem recent days with my USB mic "Headset, Logitech, when I plug in my microphone, the volume of my speakers down alone. In volume control, the "master volume" (Realtek HD output) is down, if I want to go, it goes down as fast, if I unplug my headphones, no worries, I hear the sound through my speakers. It gets really painful; I cannot listen to music or anything.

As you are describing the problem, the only thing that is coming in my mind is that this problem is related to the Logitech driver. If you have not installed the drivers for that thing properly then it will be better to install the driver for that. Just check for one more thing that you have enabled the option for that, if you have disabled that option.

I looked at this "option" as you'd say, and I've seen anything like this headset is provided unmanned, because it uses the drivers directly related to windows. I looked after some adjustments, and there I managed to get sound on my speakers, but nothing from the headphones. The thing that bothers me is that this concern has come to a sudden. I used the windows wizard to see after a solution. Reinstalled drivers Realtek, tried all my usb ports, I even changed my speakers, thinking they might be defective.

I am getting this problem and all, the update was related to my antivirus and compared to this bug; a person close to me has already had a similar concern. This person was in store, its concerns addressed, but the two sellers are not honest, but that's another story. As soon as I can afford I would take a sound card and I would say that given that, if there is change I will tell you that.

Until now I had a headset Logitech premium classic. Now I must change, and I noticed big differences in price between the USB headsets and other. For the game is it better to take a USB or not what are the differences. I am searching for this related information, if anyone can provide the information for this thing then it will be really appreciated.

In usb is independent of the sound card, and recognized by applications like Skype very convenient it is a bit more this is true for the usb. Classical, there are headsets less than $7 (minijack) but they there are more and more device that plugs above. So if or when mobile internet + web cam + iPod and external hard drive mobile phone etc even when it will enjoy a free port and plug your headphone jack with its old microphone and headphones.