Thread: How to reset page counter?

How to reset page counter?

I wanted to reset the page counter for my printer. As i have given then command to print the number of pages and it is showing me low toner error. If i am not wrong then printer count the number of pages to be print and then check for the available toner. I wanted to reset page counter so that printer will print the pages with the available toner. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: How to reset page counter?

For that i will advise you to remove the older things from the system and then reinstall everything once again for the printer and you might get it working with the same. Just uninstall the printer from the computer and then reinstall the same and work with the issue. So try this out and see whether it is working for you or not.

I think that this is something resides into the DR400 drum from where you can reset the page. In the DR400 you will find a label "Please throw me away" just take that strip out and restart the printer this will reset the page counter and everything related to the printer. So try this out and work with the issue. I hope this will help you for same.

I am also having the same issue regarding which i have just open the cover of the printer and after that press and hold the LED button until the LED lit after that released the button and closed the cover but make sure that the DRUM LED is off. I have gone through this and successfully reset the page counter if you like then go through the and work around with the page counter.

You can also read out the User manual which might having the description regarding the resetting of the page counter in the printer of yours. The manual come with the printer itself. The printer manual i am sure is having the process to reset the same. So go through the manual and try to reset the printer page counter itself.

If nothing is yet working for your issue and you are still looking for some solution for same then i will advise you to contact the developer of the printer who can resolve the issue related to the same. As they are the developer and having knowledge about the possible bugs. So if you can then contact them to work with the issue.