Thread: AcomData USB 2 External drive not able to respond

AcomData USB 2 External drive not able to respond

I have a desktop machine and the problem is that I have AcomData USB 2 External hard drive and it is not able respond well or get work when been connected. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the change to be processed and function as needed. hope to get a desired solution and then get the necessary change to be processed. I use Windows 7

Re: AcomData USB 2 External drive not able to respond

The possibility could be that the usb port you are trying to connect is not able to work. Check out by connecting the same to the backpanel of the system. As it is been done you can then make the changes to be processed and work as needed. It will be better for you. Hope this will help you well and make the desired change to be function. It is necessary and get it functioned. It will be better.

In order to get the thing to be processed you need to look out for the drivers that is been installed. Do check out for the same as it is been done. It will be better for you to get the things to be executed and make it work as needed. hope this may be better and you can work as needed. So check out and make the essential aspects to be functioned. It will really let you to get the changes to be worked.

Make a clean install of the operating system. As it is been done you can then make the changes to be worked. It could be that the operating system may be upgraded and this is the reason you are not able to work well. So do check out and then work for the thing which will be better for you. So make the necessary aspects to be implemented and work as needed. It may process well then.