Thread: Need Mikomi Webcam drivers

Need Mikomi Webcam drivers

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Vista. The problem is with the Mikomi Webcam. I use this webcam and I am not able to get work with the same. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can work well and then make the things to be processed and get it executed. I am not having the driver disc now. Hope to get a better solution.

Re: Need Mikomi Webcam drivers

Check out on the official site of Mikomi. You will get the download tool for the same. get the application and then process as needed. It will be better for you. As it is been done you can then make the changes to be executed and work as needed. Make the installation of the driver first before connecting it to the system. I hope this will the let you to get to a better conclusion. So look out and then check for the change. It will be better for you.

Try to Google out for the same. You will get many results. Check out on the desired site and get the application to be downloaded to the system. This will surely let you to get the thing worked which will be better for you. So make the necessary desired change which will then let the things to get worked and execute. You may then be able to work as needed. It will be better. Look out for the application that is compatible with Windows Vista.

If the application is not coping well with the system you can make it work well that is by right click on the installer.exe and then check out for the installation of the same under properties. Look for Installing the same under Windows XP mode. As it is been done you can then work well and make it to process as needed. It will be better for you. So check out and then get the thing to be worked.

Run the system under sage mode and then check out for the thing. It will help you out well for sorting the thing as needed. It will be better for you. So do look out and then make the essential changes to be processed and worked it will be better for you. So make the thing to get executed. You may then be able to get sort and work as needed. Do check out and make the implementation as required.