Thread: Logitech k120 keyboard not working

Logitech k120 keyboard not working

I am having Logitech k120 keyboard and the problem with this is that this USB keyboard is not working on my system. Previously I was using my ps/2 keyboard that was working well but not it is broken hence I am forced to use USB keyboard and this is thing is not working on my machine. I have also checked the BIOS settings and surprisingly that is enabled there. I just want to what is the problem with this Logitech k120 and if possible solution for this problem. Currently I am running windows XP

Re: Logitech k120 keyboard not working

Try to connect your USB key board and then check that thing in the device manager, if it is present there then it is configured there or not. The better solution will be to update all the drivers of your system and then check your keyboard is working or not. I am sure that after updating your system your keyboard will work without any problem.

I am having the similar keyboard that was working fine. Over the past few days, the keyboard is wider acceptance that the mouse works very well! A linkage error is noted on the screen! Sometimes I can reconnect while removing and then putting the batteries but it is quite difficult as the slightest reboot, I am obliged to begin. If anyone has an answer then let me know about that.

I also encountered trouble with inadvertent disconnect all Logitech device, but mostly it's the keyboard stops responding. Of course the batteries are fresh. The disconnection occurs at any time but especially in Windows which forces me to completely stop the PC. I cannot find the origin. A New Record new Setpoint 2.22 with Widcomm driver was released but I have not yet installed. I do not know if this solves the problem. I thought that this may be, except if it is a defect in the material itself, an insufficient supply of the PC. My PSU is a 400W. I understand that is pretty greedy. The hotline Logitech suggested I try my material on another PC (not yet had the opportunity to do so). Keep me posted if you have something new.

Finally the Setpoint 2.22 with Widcomm Record new drivers has solved my problem. I have no cut connection. You're not the first to tell me about USB settings in the bios. What have you done exactly? It was by pure curiosity. I had gone to see in my bios but I did not find much. I did not know if I looked bad or if these parameters are not part of the bios of my motherboard.

I have exactly the same problem as you with the same set mouse-keyboard. My configuration: Windows XP Pro and Setpoint 2.22. What do you mean by setting the USB in the BIOS? I have got the Abit NF7, there is the option "manage by the bios" or "managed by the operating system? Can you be a little more specific so that I can understand in a better way to get the solution for the problem that I am facing?

I recently purchased a keyboard / mouse wireless Logitech. Everything was fine until today when I touch the keyboard, I launch the media player menu without stopping and I start winamp, windows media player without stopping. I just had to uninstall the Logitech software, make a system restore, nothing works. As if a key was stuck but what is strange, this happens only when I touch any key