Thread: Best FPS Gaming Mouse

Best FPS Gaming Mouse

I have bought new desktop computer system and i have bought a new Razer boomslang mouse. But side buttons are too easy to press and sometime it gets pressed by mistake. I just want to ask that does gaming mouse really make much difference? Can anybody tell me which is the best fps gaming mouse?

Re: Best FPS Gaming Mouse

Logitech, With its MX series, they have mixed up the market strongly and won the majority of gamers for their products. While up to now had to fear any competition, because there was really no real competitors, this now looks a little different. Even the large group from Redmond is rising again after a long absence with a mouse in the gamer market. The competition in this area is now available for Logitech harder and harder.

I have the mx518 bought some time ago. Never in my life I would hollow the successor, because it does not make so much difference noticeable. The money-saving then I prefer the over-next-but Generation the Logitech Gamer mouse. And what good is the best mouse if you can not correct objectives :-). I suggest you to stick to whatever you are having now.

In light of the fact that the price of the DeathAdder is almost twice as high as the price of Intelli 3.0 and the Kinzu, the Razer variant probably retire. The technique I also see no grounds which would justify the additional cost to the DeathAdder. Are there any reviewers that you can comment on the Intelli 3.0?

When processing Kinzu not inferior materials were used. It is only the additional side keys and the innards of the two mice are different, ie the laser, the LED display, and the whole technique. Why Kinzu here should therefore perform worse? Defects are also not known to me here. And all those who want to allude again to the mouse acceleration: Firmware updates!

This wireless optical mouse is the first to integrate the MX Laser Engine Logitech, for unparalleled performance with wireless technology. With a power of follow-up 20 times that of standard optical systems, the MX1000 mouse uses a laser tracking engine to ensure a level of accuracy higher, even on the toughest surfaces. The MX1000 mouse has a charging base for rapid easily identify the level of charge of the lithium-ion batteries. Its elegant shape and contoured includes buttons operated by the thumb quickly accessible, and a powerful scrolling system.