Thread: GTX 480 Aftermarket Air Cooler?

GTX 480 Aftermarket Air Cooler?

Does somebody know what aftermarket coolers fix without difficulty in the GTX 480 graphic card? On my previous 4870 I have installed the a Accelero-S1 and that is recently damaged the temp, loved it. I have observed the new Zotacs is make use of a Zalman cooler on the 480s graphic card cooler. Any others though? I have heard that Spitfire is supposed to be astounding, however its appears extremely hard to put on..and may snap my card. Please help me.

Re: GTX 480 Aftermarket Air Cooler?

Thermalright has already identified several times in the cooling of our GPU as CPU , announced a product designed to dissipate heat, yet difficult, VRM GTX 480. To do this , the manufacturer did not pull his punches and has a large radiator assisted by two heatpipes connected to a base in contact with the electrical control chips .

The G2 VRM , since that is his name, of course, is only compatible with GTX 480 complying with a PCB design from Nvidia. Can be used with the imposing Spitfire Thermalrigh of cooling the GPU, VRM G2 supports a 80mm fan to dissipate more easily excess temperature during the hottest periods of the year.

I observed the Spitfire, it does seem amazing, however I have also heard it is rather competent of accurately snapping cards, and pretty annoy to install. Good to know is lastly getting on it, if I could immediately create an S1 fit I consider it would be extra than sufficient, especially since you can able to zip-tie on a 140mm fan which will cool the complete card.

The GeForce GTX 480 is without any possible doubt the single GPU graphics card the most efficient available today , more importantly , it further widens the gap in DX11 . Yet we have not recommended when dealing with our case GeFORCE GTX 4xx for several reasons , including front row, consumption . Consequently the operating temperatures and noise levels are simply excessive . If the consumer there is nothing to be done to reduce that, for 2 points it is possible to rectify through a cooling alternative to basic watercooling . To explore this alternative , Aquacomputer sent us his latest waterblock for the high-end nVIDIA AquaGraFX the GTX 480 .