Thread: Negative Pressure Rig With NO Case Fans

Negative Pressure Rig With NO Case Fans

I am making a rig for gaming and for that my first choice is using up 2 gpu on sli mode. I had done with the setup and the fan which I purchased is not setting on the board. This is due to blockage of extra cable and other cards. So that might can create some negative points on the system. I am worry about the pressure which will occur on the rig when I will run games or overclock the system.

Re: Negative Pressure Rig With NO Case Fans

A small fan, or even a simple radiator quite sufficient to properly cool the processor s. With their growing power, it has become essential to optimize the complete cooling of the housing to ensure that hot air is blowing the most efficient way. I will show you the essentials to properly optimize the cooling of your case. You must choose a proper solution for the same.

Its goal is to optimize the contact between the CPU and heatsink. Indeed, although the metal work is not perfectly smooth and so it helps fill their roughness. There are a number of thermal pastes. Or else the second option which you can try is Air Cooling. It is currently the most common system and it is more than enough to keep your CPU below the critical temperature.

The first thing I will recommend you is to check the compatibility with the socket. The second is to see if it can support the model that you will take. Usually in big letters on the packaging, if you look on the web site. I suggest you take a cooler with copper base, with a fan 80 x 80mm. The small fans have an unfortunate tendency to make much about very little air stirring.

Be aware that the cooler comes with the micro processor boxed, they are more than enough for multimedia or office. For games, especially those to come and video editing, I recommend taking 100% copper cooler. My personal opinion on the cooler on the market for a tight budget would take a COOLERMASTER 100% copper heatsink which has good heat removing capacity.