Thread: How to Control the nVidia 9800 GT Fan Speed

How to Control the nVidia 9800 GT Fan Speed

I want to overclock my good ptite geforce 8800 GTS 512 and for that I downloaded the RivaTuner, set the lgne which needs this objections, so I could increase the freq. Already at this point I could not separate between the overclock performance 3D and 2D. Suddenly she is constantly overclocked is not a way to separate them? As on my previous 7800GS? if I increase the speed of the fan I can win in MHz, but also the speed of the fan does not change when I come back to 2D, the way, if I want to push during the games should I install RivaTuner under the alternative when I get back windows.

Re: How to Control the nVidia 9800 GT Fan Speed

I think that the RivaTuner application sometimes results in such error. So it would be better to uninstall the from your system and then reinstall this application. I think an application named SpeedFan will surely help you in this matter. Install the Speedfan application and control the speed of your fan accordingly.

Well actually I really wanted to do something automatic, I am not able to succeed with the nTune. To start manually I master profiles RivaTuner already so I'm not gone into detail in nTune. But I found a way to reach my goals, while waiting for a version of RivaTuner which dynamically manages the fans depending on the load on the graphics card And I have a command button to launch installation.

Since this new series promises manipulations lot of possibility of overclocking , Bit-Tech wanted to experience it with conventional tools and simple. Indeed, to test its overclocking, Bit-Tech only two useful tools for overclocking, MSI Afterburner who gave the simple control on the clock GPU While GPU-Z verified that overclocking has been applied correctly. It also uses the GPU-Z to control the fan speed and temperatures.