Thread: Black Ink not accpeted in BROTHER MFC 7400C

Black Ink not accpeted in BROTHER MFC 7400C

I use a desktop machine which is been installed with Windows Vista. The problem is that I am not able to work well or process for the thing that is needed. The problem is that the Black Ink is not able to cope or function as I have removed it once to check and when I put back it was not accepting. I do not know what could have caused this. Please do help so that I can make the issue to be sorted and work well.

Re: Black Ink not accpeted in BROTHER MFC 7400C

It could be that the black ink is not able to cope and function which will be better for you. You need to remove that is needed and make the desired thing to be functioned well as processed. It will be better for you as required to get the issue to be functioned which will be processed as needed. Hope this will be processed and needed to check out which will be functioned. Do look out.

You need to look out on the official site page which will help you to get the issue sorted and function as needed. It will be better for you and process as needed. So do look out and function which is essential and necessary for you. So do look out that is needed which will be better for you. Click on the link and then select the desired that is needed to be processed which will be better for you.

Do check out for the essential steps that needs to be functioned. All you need to do is to check out for the change which will be better for you and process as needed. Do check that is by getting other black ink which will help you. Or you need to take the device to the customer service center which will be better for you. Get the desired think to be processed.