Thread: USB Device failed to Recognize under Windows 7

USB Device failed to Recognize under Windows 7

I use a desktop machine which is been loaded with Windows 7. The problem is that some of my USB port are not functioning well. I do not know what could be the reason for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the thing to be worked and processed as needed. I get the error message as USB device is not functioning. So do look out for the thing and then make the aspects to be functioned and work which will be better for you. Do look out for the same.

Re: USB Device failed to Recognize under Windows 7

The problem that you are facing could be with the operating that you have installed may not have been able to detect the USB port device well. It is necessary and essential that you do check out for the thing which will be better for you. I hope it will then let the desired things to be implemented well that is required. So do check out for the same which will be better for you. Look out.

You need to perform a clean install of the operating system which will be better for you and then make the desired thing to be implemented. It is necessary that you do check out and then perform well which will be better for you. So in order to get the desired aspect to be functioned it is necessary that you check for the implementation which will be better for you. So check and then function as needed.

In order to work well or process for the thing which is necessary to process that is needed. So do look out which will be better for you. Do check out that is needed all you need to make the thing to be processed that is by installing the drivers for the same under safe mode as safe mode do not have much of the embedded application or feature. So do look for the same and then process as required. It will be essential for you. So check out.

Look for the updated driver that is available and then make the installation as required. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter, Now you need to look out by choosing Hide all Microsoft service and disable the service. So do look out for the same and then function as required. It will be essential and necessary that you do look out for the change which will be better.

It could be that the port through which you are trying to connect may not be functioning. In order to perform well do check out that is by looking out by connecting the device to the backpanel of the system and then look for the issue. It will be better for you and make the thing to work out as required. So do look out and make it to function.

amiee Guest

Since some of the ports are working fine that means windows could not be the issue. To me it appears to be a hardware failure