Thread: Acer Aspire 7520 repeats going and off.

Acer Aspire 7520 repeats going and off.

I have an Acer Aspire 7520 notebook which is suffering with the following issues :

When pressing the startbutton, it suddenly got lights up for some seconds and then automatically moves into off . The same thing going on again and again in the cycle processing and going constantly.I have tried to solve this with the following :
    Put new battery; Replacing the powersupply, Replaced the RAM; Performed the testing of every connection on the motherboard. Anyone from you all have any suggestion regarding this issue ?

Re: Acer Aspire 7520 repeats going and off.

I am running with the same issue and pressing on the keyboard and find that t is working fine according to me. I am going to get this into and will find out the but i need to know the suggestion what should i do to resolve this issue .

I always considered that these components either working or did not, the issue I have this intermittent but to get this to boot . I have to apply the strength onto the board. Does not actually seem to running with an area either pretty much anywhere assumes to functioning . Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Acer Aspire 7520 repeats going and off.

Hi Vrushabh
    I have two ACER 7520 Laptops an getting same cycling on and off related issue as explained by the both of the user . They both are currently cycling as explained and have finished for a number of weeks after now. After all, last week I have manage to receive one to boot somehow and then it moved completely fine for hours until automatic windows update overnight restarted this and is currently got stuck in the cycling procedure again . Have you resolved the issue with your laptop yet.

Re: Acer Aspire 7520 repeats going and off.

There are so many users Earlier reported that it is getting occurred from the motherboard . According to me , the issue is not from the motherboard, because before two days , I have tried a method that I read somewhere working with a combination of keys, after all course not be the fine combination for such type model and when i keep down the buttons frequently became operational scan the memories, hard disk, DVD and I find everything is going fine but I had the below issue because one of the two hard drives that I have been spoiled the chip supply current block at every boot on the section after scanning the memories, etc. So currently , the issue moves to the CMOS Battery....