Thread: Compaq nx6110 issue with wireless

Compaq nx6110 issue with wireless

I make use of Compaq nx6110 notebook and it is been loaded with Windows Xp pro. The problem is that I am not able to work well which will be better for you to get the issue sorted well that is needed. I use Broadcom 802.11g and the when I turn on the device I am not able get any LED to be glown. Please help me out for the same. So do lookout and help me out for the thing.

Re: Compaq nx6110 issue with wireless

You need to check out for the driver that is been needed in order to process which will be better for you and get the things to be worked. You need to look out and function by getting the associated driver to be worked which will be better for you as needed. Do make the installation of the needed driver. It will be better for you and work as needed. It will be better for you.

In order to work out well and process for the desired aspect it will be better for you to get the issue sorted. It can be that the wifi is not able to support well with the desired thing. You need to check out for the same which will be better for you and get the thing to be functioned. So do look out as needed and make the essential aspects t o be processed. It will be better for you.

It would be better that you check out by functioning or making the desired aspect to be worked well. All you need to do is to check out by making the application or the driver is been installed under safe mode and then process which will be better for you. So do look out and function and process as required. It will then make the desired thing to work under your own way.