Thread: Dell All in one 926 printer not functioning under Dell Inspiron

Dell All in one 926 printer not functioning under Dell Inspiron

I have a Dell Inspiron 530 and the problem is with the Dell All in one 926 printer that is connected is not able to function or cope well. I have no idea for the thing which will be better for the same. i do not know what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the change to be processed. Hope to get the issue to be sorted and work well. My system is been loaded with Windows 7.

Re: Dell All in one 926 printer not functioning under Dell Inspiron

The issue could be well related to the printer that is with the support to the operating system. You need to check out for the same and process as needed. It will be better for you to get the issue sorted and work well as needed. I hope this will be better for you and process for the thing that is needed. So do check as needed it will be better for you and get it worked as required.

Other way through which you can check out by functioning or making the application to get support. It is necessary that you do look out well by making the installation of the application under compatible mode and then check out for the same. I hope this will surely let you to get the thing to be processed and do work well which will be better for you. So do make the essential changes to be functioned.

You need to get the desired change to be functioned or work well that is by processing the thing that is you need to make the installation of the desired application or driver under Windows Xp mode and then process which will be better for you. I hope you may then work as needed. It will be better for you. So do look out and check for the issue. Do llok out and work.