Thread: Windows 7 can see my bluetooth mouse but unable to pair

Windows 7 can see my bluetooth mouse but unable to pair

After putting Windows 7 in my system things are working well. The only issue with this is that my mouse is dead and I have a spare Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000. I need some help to install this mouse on Windows 7 with highlights of this mouse. I have a bluetooth usb device which I had attached to the system and the same has installed on Windows 7 with no error. But when I on the mouse I cannot see it.

Re: Windows 7 can see my bluetooth mouse but unable to pair

This mouse comes with a system software which consist of a configuration panel and drivers to run the mouse. So first thing you have to do is download the drivers of this mouse and then Windows 7 will recognize it. Do not keep the mouse much away from your system. Run Windows update for that and you might get the drivers in that update.

I have the same mouse and I was facing the same issue too last week. What happen here after upgrading to Windows 7 I plan to add a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse in that. I had tried to press the connect button with the software but the mouse does not appear in the system. At last I found that the fault lies in the batteries of the mouse. I changed that and it worked.

This sometime it gives a hard time. I am trying to connect a bluetooth receiver to my system. This receiver came with the mouse and it is not at all ready to work in my system. I have a Dell 355 Bluetooth support and I am searching for drivers for the same. I believe this might not work with Windows 7. So I had installed Windows XP on virtual box and the mouse is detected in that.

The mouse is quiet nice and the best thing about this is that it is quiet easy to handle. The mouse does not have any issue with Windows 7 if you properly installed the same. The issue with this is that if you use old driver which might be not compatible with Windows 7. So it is better recommended that you must search for the 32 bit Windows 7 drivers.

The most important flaw in the mouse is that once you install the same it runs magnifier on the startup. This is a nice mouse but there is some issue with the receiver you are using. Try to use the only one which you got with the mouse. This is much more compatible with the mouse. Good point of the mouse is that it recharges very easily via a supplied stand, and it includes a battery status light on top.

It also enjoys its maximum resolution of 1000 dpi, more practical for large screens that the classical definition of 800 dpi. This mouse offers you bluetooth remote control possible up to 13 meters. So distance is not issue here. There are other mouse in the minimal range and they quiet working well with Windows. Remove all the old drivers first and then reconfigure them back again.