Thread: Microsoft Mouse 5000 Scrolling wheel problem with windows 7

Microsoft Mouse 5000 Scrolling wheel problem with windows 7

I have Microsoft wireless mouse 5000 BlueTrack. The same works perfectly except that the scroll wheel is very sensitive. But the same is not work on the system. It is quite unpleasant in the long run because but the scroll gives hard time. I tried to adjust the speed in the IntelliPoint manager and the same still does not work in idle. I do not think this is a hardware problem but there can be some defect in that.

Re: Microsoft Mouse 5000 Scrolling wheel problem with windows 7

I am currently actively looking for a mouse for my new PC. Unfortunately I am very not able to fix this in my system and the most annoying thing is that I am left handed, so I find it hard to satisfy me. After having choosing between Razer Copperhead which is too expensive and good for the game, I prefer to join Logitech MX610 Left-hand. I turned to a new Microsoft mouse and I think this will work well.

I think the extra button right is not very well placed relative to the model of right handed where the two buttons are left, therefore, easily handled by the right thumb. I touched on the problem of batteries and I had change the same for long run. I rather the council MX1000 and G7 also because that might work well. The battery can be a major issue for the same. But I am not sure this for all.

I thought it would come with a transmitter usb key style, small, discreet but the scenario was different. It came with keypad that is not expected and it really not work well. It just have the cable between the system which looks like nothing and the mouse itself is not functioning well on Windows 7. My work is video editing on a screen and sometimes there are tiny buttons which are not proper.

The mice that I need this time it is still a model dedicated to laptop users. But there are some bug in the tool. The mouse is using a communication technology increasingly present in all mobile devices. The bluetooth device might not give you proper functioning when you connect the same in Windows 7. The mouse thus presents the particularity of not presenting external receiver in the form of a USB key as similar devices, and it is therefore essential to have a computer with Bluetooth in one way or another which is integrated or via separate USB key.

Have you been to see your mouse in control panel / hardware and audio / mouse. Reinstall the drivers, I think you should therefore have a concern that side. Simply install the Microsoft IntelliPoint software. Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 from Microsoft suggests you a nice design and the capabilities of laser technology to navigate a high-definition resolution of 1000 dpi.

The mouse has the usual laser sensor present on all other models in the range and a battery indicator is present as in other wireless brand. It should be noted that this mouse has a supplement to a switch capable of turning up to save the batteries when the mouse is stored. Finally, the main feature is the use of Bluetooth HID profile to allow any computer to use. IntelliPoint Drivers which is the most important to make this mouse work. buttons.