Thread: ta790gxbe + cm 690 + cm gx 550 watts

ta790gxbe + cm 690 + cm gx 550 watts

hello all. am from hyderabad, india and i have bought cm 690 and cm gx 550 watts psu yesterday. my rig config is biostar 790gxbe , amd 7850 black edition, sapphire 4670 512 mb ddr3. now the problem am facing is that when i bought this case and psu i did it cus my previous psu and chassis were of local make and during summer whenever i tried gaming i experienced multiple restarts and even on idle the temp of the cpu was being shown 50 to 55 degrees in bios. now when i bought this chassis, the retailer sent me to a stupid fk guy to get my config assembled into it who was like this is a server case! this is a server case! why did u buy it?? basically he was trying to make it look like i am fool. then he was like this psu is for servers! for servers! what if ur mobo blows?? why did u buy it?? and am like i know theres nothing to worry about, iv done my research and no these are for domestic use. but he was annoying as hell.

to make the story short he took 2 hours to assemble my pc. had no idea what to do most of the time. even sata's i had to put them in for him cus i saw a few vids which show how to do it before purchasing stuff. and obviously as i feared he made a mess of the cables! iv worked on some of the cables and made them go behind the mobo through those holes but its still a mess. so can anyone pls guide me step by step on assembling my rig?.. i have the multipurpose screw driver at home but just need guidance and also whats the 1394 cable for? looks like its attached to front panel firewire port but i dont know where to plug it on my mobo. thanks everyone. help needed quick. suffering from a bad mood even after an excellent purchase

Re: ta790gxbe + cm 690 + cm gx 550 watts

IEEE 1394 cables are used to transfer large amounts of data at high-speeds. The cables are traditionally used with digital camcorders to transfer video to computers, and are also used to transfer data to and from external hard drives. I cannot write here all the stuffs on how to wire each and every components for building the pc, but can guide you to watch some videos from here and
    there to get a basic idea.