Thread: Headphones Mic not working under Windows 7

Headphones Mic not working under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been upgraded with Windows 7. As it is been done you can then make the change it will be better for you. So do lookout and then you need to work out well and process for the thing that is needed. It will be better for you. Please help me out for the headphobe jack contacting the Green or any other give . I hope this will better. So check out and function as need. Do work out.

Re: Headphones Mic not working under Windows 7

As you have upgraded the system with Windows 7 it is necessary that you have updated the drivers related to the devices. Do check out and function as needed. It will be better for you and process and function as needed. Do look out for the thing and make the changes that is needed and essential. It will be better that you perform a clean install if the operating system and work well.

IT could be that the jack is not proper or the mic is malfunctioning. The MIC may have been damaged and you need to work well with the thing by checking out another device to get connect and work which will be better for you. So do look out and make the desired things to be processed. i hope it will be better for you. So look out and make the implementation which will be better.

There is another way through you can make the desired change which will be better for you. and make the desired aspects to be implemented and work as needed. So do check by making the application or the headphone to be worked well which is essential and necessary to work as needed. I hope this will surely make the changes to be functioned. Do work out for the same. It will help you out well.

It could be better for you to make the change that is by making a clean install or make the system to boot under Windows XP mode. As it is been done you can then make the change which will be better for you and work as needed. This is needed and necessary that you do work well for the thing and function which will be better. It can be done by installing latest drivers for the sound card.

The possibility could be that the mic is damaged and it is not working. You need to check out by making use of another microphone which will be better and can function well. If it does then the issue is with the device. You need to replace it or if not then you need to check out for the jack to which you are plugging it. So look out and make things to work in your way.