Thread: Sound issues after Windows 7 upgradation

Sound issues after Windows 7 upgradation

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to receive any sound output from the system. I have no idea for the thing why is this happening? I first used Windows Xp to my system now after after upgrading it to Windows 7 the sound output is totally gone. Have no idea for the thing. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted.

Re: Sound issues after Windows 7 upgradation

As you have upgraded the system it is essential that you should have performed a clean install of the operating system and then look out for the change. This is because a clean install may have helped you out for proper installation of the application. This is necessary. So in order to check out do look for the thing that is upgradation may have lead to unsupported drivers for the devices. So look out.

Another way through which you can make the device to produce sound or give the output is by upgrading the drivers for the same. You may need to get the updated drivers and install it to the system as well in order to get appropriate output. Do look out for the thing and then make the change which will be better for you. So do look out and make the essential aspects to be worked. I hope it will be better for you.

try to install the reinstall the driver and then look for the output. This is because it may be that the driver is not supporting. So in order to work out for the same you need to look out by installing the fresh copy of the driver under safe mode of the system. As the installation is been done you then need to run the system in normal mode. I hope this will be better for you. So do check out.

Make the system to process a clean boot. A clean boot is nothing but to disable the Microsoft services which is been active. This can be done well by typing msconfig in the searchbox and as it is been done you need to look out for the change that is by choosing Hide all Microsoft service under selective startup tab. Disable the services and then restart the system.

Try to make the drivers to be installed under safe mode and then check out for the output. As it is been done you need to look out for the same and process as needed. I hope this will be better for you. So do look and make the changes to be functioned. It needs to be worked which will be better for you. So process as required which is essential. I hope this will be better.