Thread: Realtek HD Audio Echo repeated

Realtek HD Audio Echo repeated

Hello,
    So here's my problem, there is almost a year, I assembled a PC from a PC market, but there was some problem with the echo Audio PC. In fact, when I was in voice (TS, Xfire, Skype, MSN) my friends heard that were going to be inside my PC, when I listened to music, it heard when they spoke in same time as me, they heard me, in short, everything. But lately, the problem repeated itself more and more, which took me ten resettlement (the pilot). Seriously, I think not spend my time to reinstall the driver. Do you have any alternate solution for this? Thank you.

Re: Realtek HD Audio Echo repeated

Hello,
    After various searches on the web, I have corrected my problem echo egg. It should download the latest version of Realtek HD audio drivers (there was a SHIFT qq days ago) and in the Realtek software (it must appear as a speaker orange in the taskbar), you must perform the following:

- Go to the tab "Mixer"
    - Click on the little speaker in the column "Stereo Mix" (it should be marked in red, so disabled)
    - Do the same for CD (upper), disable
    - Click on the little ">" button to the right of the window to scroll through other settings
    - Do the same micro volume (upper), disable
    - Ditto for "volume line," disable
    - Enable control 'Front In pink "(or" Rear In pink, depending on the version) and up to max => this is what adjusts the microphone volume. On the same control, there is a small button', Clicking, a popup appears, Select "Microphone Boost" and confirm.

Enable control 'Front In Pink or Rear Pink In ", depending on the version) and up to max => that's what allows you to adjust the microphone volume. On the same control, there is a small button, Clicking, a popup appears: Select "Microphone Boost" and confirm. And miraculously, it works! I have a record to a more normal size and no echo of everything. I do not see these Settings "Front Pink In" or "Rear Pink In" really tough. I did the test with the micro webcam

Do you have a headset or wireless? For the mark which you refer is one of the best, and rightly, she did a lot of helmets without son (I was one, but if you have a webcam with microphone built, it is a problem). I guess I am correct here.

Hello
    I have the same problem (Realtek HD Audio Input / Output), people hear what is happening on my computer. This is not an echo of my ideas because even when turned off they intend anyway. I do not really know what it's able to come. A loopback option that I have not found? finte in a port where it is connected? .

I have the same type of problem with an ALC888 chipset on Windows XP SP2. When I record my voice on tape stupid Windows, no problem: no echo, nothing. Once I make the test vote (config panel -> Sounds and Audio periph -> Voice tab -> button test equipment), the first test passes OK, bar is moving (slightly) in terms of my voice. When I go to the next stage (it registers and PC shifted broadcasts) An echo of death that lowers the microphone to the max. It's like being next to the radio.

I have the same worries me but I have version 1.85 and I have not orange in the task bar icon I have a Blue with a yellow and yellow realtek called me how to thank you in advance