Thread: OS 10.5 - need driver for - echolife huawei bm325

OS 10.5 - need driver for - echolife huawei bm325

I have a tribulations and did not locate any solution. I live in Libya and they immediately give us a innovative internet tech ( wi max ) I had purchased it additional than it did not work on my Mac. The apparatus is echo life huawei bm325 in huawei website they wrote that the apparatus run on Mac os x additional than I cannot locate several drivers. So for the entire the professionals here be able to you give me several driver or several additional method to connect the apparatus.

Re: OS 10.5 - need driver for - echolife huawei bm325

The routers do not necessitate several drivers, for this reason you determine to not locate several basically connect the router to your Mac via the Ethernet ports if you have comprise and encompass the router connected to your DSL service correctly, then it be supposed to work 1st bet is to read the manual on how to set it up - this determine to be the similar whether you are setting it up on a system or a Mac (The simply difference is that some router manufacturers determine to package a wizard for dummies that merely runs in windows, additional than it is not desirable at the entire).

At present I have the apparatus connected by means of usb. What I be supposed to do. What’s the type off the network that I be supposed to select. The manual book does not say no matter which regarding Mac. I cannot locate a manual for it in English despite the fact that. From what I be able to locate, it is a Web UI, which means you determine to necessitate to open a browser (Safari, Firefox, etc.) and put in the IP address the manual provides for accessing its setup menu. This determine to be the similar whether a Windows or Mac. Then go subsequent to the setup steps in the manual. And I take for granted you are paying someone for internet right of entry - Wimax or whoever would be the provider in your area.

You determine to necessitate looking in the manual for the IP address. I cannot assist by means of that in view of the fact that I cannot locate a manual in English. The similar address it provides for Windows is the one you determine to utilize on your Mac. Determine to I originate the IP by connecting the apparatus by means of WIXP additional than when I wrote it in the browser nothing demonstrates up. I desire you to be familiar with something subsequent to I connected the apparatus by means of win xp and then restart to Mac os x. When I hit it off on network in the preferences I found these ( Ethernet Adaptor (en5) is presently active and has the IP address 10.3) and a green light by means of ( connected ) additional than there's no correlation ( and it necessitate a router ip ) is it the similar ip as above.

First of the entire I immediately desire to tell that the echolife is a USB apparatus and it's not a web based arrangement, the is entrenched software and driver in its Eprom, and that IP 10.3. Is the IP provided by the ISP on one occasion you are associated to the internet. I have comprise this email unswervingly from huawei. Firstly, most of them are actually appreciate you for using Huawei product and they anticipate you be able to get additional pleasure from it. Essentially, most of them have devoted many R&D staffs to develop software for Mac OS and they plan launch it in March. At that time they anticipate you be able to utilize it.

The "Web UI" point toward that in organize to set up the modem you would open a browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc. and penetrate the modem's IP address into the address field to right of entry the modem information in sequence comparable to attractive much each additional modem and router's arrangement tools. Most of these apparatus utilize an address of 198.162.0.1 or 198.162.1.1 or similar. You would then organize the modem/router from surrounded by the browser. The address you necessitate would be in the owner's manual / setup pages. This is in addition why I recommended referencing the owner's manual and/or calling their tech hold up or maintain as I be able to merely assist based on the information in sequence I be able to locate. You almost certainly determine to not be capable to set up the system until the modem has been set up. Additional than in several case, from the above, at the extremely minimum even subsequent to the modem is set up would imagine you determine to necessitate to.

I have encompassed an huawei echo life bm325 usb modem (wi max ) , which does not run on Mac , so I have comprise to work with windows , using vm or parallels , in the together I have a tribulations in install subsequent to I plug the modem in , by means of regard to Huawei echo life BM325 driver for MAC OS, I have comprise and managed to get a beta version or description from Huawei, additional than regrettably it did not run by means of me, additional than from what I observe from your situation it might run with you in view of the fact that your Mac sees the USB previously as a network port (Ethernet en5)., I did not reach that stage, my Macs (together of them) did not observe the USB apparatus at the entire).