Thread: Best multifunction printer for home use

Best multifunction printer for home use

I need help for choosing a appropriate printer for my home use. I am looking for a multifunctional printer which can offer me all types printer from normal page print to photos. I had found some really heavy printer which of no use. I will print but occasionally during weekends. I have a limited budget for the same. What you recommend for the same. Which is a nice multifunctional printer.

Re: Best multifunction printer for home use

Today if you go for any basic model you will get more functions into a single device. It is now possible to buy a multifunction printer comprising a printer, fax, scanner and copier in one device, which often cost you the price of one of these devices, with an acceptable quality. One of the model which I will suggest you for this is DCP-195C. It is a nice printer by Brother which is a printer, scanner an copier.

Some models of multifunction printers can occupy considerable space on your desktop, others are likely to offer speeds of execution of each function below the speed of execution of dedicated hardware. If you perform printing, scanning or copying occasionally then there is a basic model in the market. HP Photosmart C3180, Canon Pixma MP160 and Brother MFC 215C is one of them.

There is one more further model for the same. There is a ideal multifunction printer with a fax and material for optical character recognition (OCR) to convert scanned documents directly into Word files and edit them later. Your equipment can also be supplemented by an automatic document feeder to fax or scan multiple documents one after another. Epson Stylus DX6050 is one of them but that is bit costly.

This Lexmark X7675 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer is good for using at home, i just got it ,hope it can help you out ,good luck for you .

Multifunction printers can be ideal for the small or home office. Having one machine that prints, faxes, scans, and copies is a great space and money saver. But they're not for every small business. Most multifunction machines are billed as multifunction printers for a reason; while they perform all four functions adequately, they don't necessarily do all things well. If you need high-resolution scanning or advanced faxing features, choose your multifunction printer carefully.

Top 5 Multifunction Printers

The inkjet or laser include at least one scanner and allow direct copying of fact, computer turned off. Their advantage is their smaller footprint and lower cost compared to a couple more printer scanner. Some models include a modem and can then serve as a FAX. There are also models for inkjet photo printing or with a charger that will be useful to scan / photocopy many documents.

The only thing which comes costly is the cartridge. Laser printers are more economical and even offer monochrome printing mode. So that saves you ink and also gives you good production. Color laser printers are quite expensive and the parts also. On the other hand Inkjet printers are therefore more expensive than monochrome laser models. So you must choose wisely one time before buying.

I am using Lexmark 4650 printer. This printer easy to use and relatively cheap. You can print as per quality you need and especially the mode Wi-Fi for this price. However, I will not say that this printer is flawless there is some less power in color rendering. A another compact model in the same range is HP Photosmart C4480. It is small, lightweight and this HP printer fits all your need. It offers a quality black and white and color quite respectable, and proves quite economical to use thanks to its XL cartridges.