Thread: Compressor cooling for OCZ

Compressor cooling for OCZ

I am looking for the compressor cooling for OCZ. Since I am not having enough knowledge about it, I thought that you guys can help me out. Also explain more about the compressor cooling so that can make easy for me to select the brand. Hoping that there would be someone hanging out there who can help me.!! Any other information related to this topic would be grateful..

Re: Compressor cooling for OCZ

The sale of the compressor cooling was discontinued by the manufacturers and overclockers had to look at forums for farmers of a compressor cooling. With the OCZ Cryo-Z has announced several years ago a compressor cooling system for the mass market, but whose price in a high-end water cooling system is located. While it was quiet around the Cryo-Z and the rumor of a so-called "Vaporware" made the rounds.

At the time of the Athlon XPs and Pentium 4s two manufacturers have offered Mass-compressor cooling systems. First Prometia with the Mach 2 (GT) and Vapochill with various models such as the LS. First of compressor cooling systems are used by extreme overclocking, where the immense power consumption of such a cooling solution is less important and only one of the cooling performance. Using the accessible temperatures from minus 50 to minus 20 degrees Celsius a single-stage compressor cooling, CPUs and GPUs at the same voltage usually clocked significantly higher. Furthermore, the effect of Elekromigration is reduced, so that higher voltages can be applied to Benchen. The board must, however, carefully insulated so that no condensation occurs.

About the cooling capacity and the components used only limited information is known. With a Core 2 Duo E6850 ES should meet the Evaporator temperature at 1.75 volts at idle minus 50 degrees Celsius. The actual CPU temperature can be determined in the negative but only with an external thermometer. The cooling is soon on the OCZ website are offered for sale. To order, however, an address within Canada or USA is required. In private ship to other countries will void the warranty.

OCZ, best known for its lofty recital RAM products, is inflowing the performance cooling market with its innovative phase-change cooler, the Cryo-Z. Hexus can solely reveal details on the product, which will be unveiled later today. The Cryo-Z features a copper base to compressor to its cranium and 'industrial grade compressor' according to OCZ. The unit is enclosed within a moderately compressed case of aluminum construction. On the facade is an LCD display which supplies temperature readout. An emergency shut down characteristic built is in.

While materials we've seen did not divulge pricing, they did state that the pricing of the phase-change element will be inexpensive, it not just aiming at the hardcore aficionado, but at your broader enthusiast base also. This most likely includes those who would experiment in watercooling and beyond. As GPU unit but could still rich and for all CPUs with Coldbug it is not to hate too! Let us wait, but if the price is really true, I do not think so, then perhaps many will buy such a cool ...

The Mugen is a very good CPU cooler ... Case fans are also important if I would grow which then forwards the one pure. As a very good water cooling would tend to offer. Which is not as expensive, and can be just as cool all your components. Although not in the negative range, but that does not need a man like that. (The Extreme-OC left out). The performance of assets does not cover to cover and is also not clear with current CPUS.

In the other parts of the computer cool, truly an HD with HD than with a 8cm fan stays fridge, or a chipset where they put a sink of aluminum and a 4cm fan will you put a water block. Another thing that you're right at be the graphics , the theme is that the division you mention forced to lose t º on the mic, and is designed to give Vapochill "reed" to micro and is independent of the graphics or chipset.

I assure you that from experience of people who have tried, mosfets and chipset are very cold with the change of state in the micro, it will not touch anything but is colder, then another thing is that the increase involves OC voltage and OC in these normal components but not needed. It is more around the world that has a Vapochill X excepting cases has even passive air coolers on the chipset and walk with OC 2'7 or 2'8 in amdxp in amd64 and intel p4 4GHz ... is no small feat ... if you put a waterblock on the chipset fabric ... In what the graphic truth that you need good cooling, but I do not need a change of state, with water and going to spare, and think that if you ride a circuit of water for north and graph the t º are great, I assure you ... not to put the CPU through the t ° are close to the environment, about 5 or 6 above deltas.