Thread: Trying to find new Lian Li 6 channel fan controller

Trying to find new Lian Li 6 channel fan controller

I am looking for a fan controller that fits in first line to my LianLi Blue Ring. Furthermore, it should be kept simple (no display), 6-channels and have put a bit of quality with it. I have checked the following :
    • Zalman ZM-MFC1 Plus Fan Controller 5.25" 6 Channel
    • Scythe Kaze Master Ace 5.25" 4-channel

What can you recommend to me? Information with the proper details would be much appreciable.!!

Re: Trying to find new Lian Li 6 channel fan controller

Is somebody familiar with where I can order online.??For you, I think that the above mentioned is pretty good. Couldn't find any comprehensive specs and went with a tried and an accurate unit as an alternative. Sunbeam unit is excellent for 30W per channel. And voltage is 0-12V so you can in fact turn devices off. Several fan controllers only go along to 25% and not zero.

• Zalman ZM-MFC1 Plus Fan Controller 5.25" 6 Channel
    • Scythe Kaze Master Ace 5.25" 4-channel

What can you recommend to me?
    Zalman is claimed by the constant, the pots would fall if they are longer than 10 seconds looking at. I can confirm this, nothing shakes here, but maybe I'm just too good to be with her. A little strange but I find that the lights will glow red if you can run the controls on> = 50%, of which they glow blue. Well, the logic behind it has previously not open to me.

The control does, however, quite pretty, in conjunction with Lian Li cases. I have two ZM-MFC1 Plus. when one is led over one and a loose. the other is OK. According to your description you are looking for scythe, (because the surface is suitable for super lian li), only 5.25 "and 6 channel-type. Unfortunately, the manufacturers are somehow not on the funnel, which is not always shine and everything will flash.

But have now found even in the Lamptron FC2 Caseking, thought that no longer, because nowhere listed. This covers 6 fans Infinitely variable from 0-12V with 20W per channel. And is made of black aluminum looks simple and should be very stable. I hope that this post might help you in selecting the fan controller. Also I would like to recommend that you first check all the details properly.

The following are the key features of Kaze Master KM03-BK Pro :
    • Product Type - Fan speed controller with alarm
    • Package Contents - Screws, cable
    • Color - Black
    • Features - Manual fan speed
    • Dimensions (width x depth x height) - 14.9 cm x 8.3 cm x 4.2 cm
    • Weight - 325 g
    • Features - LCD display

You should know the basic principle of hot air. The air is a gas that has a density. Warm air is less dense than cold air because it contains fewer air molecules to an equal volume (molecules are more distanced from each other because of their agitation highest). Warm air is less dense, it rises in altitude. As our box PCs are always close the heat generated by the various bodies mentioned above completely stagnant and stifled its effective operation. We will cause a depression in the PC case by a road, a pipeline, a stream of air on the same principle of the theory of cold air down the hot air from above by simply adding fans, the way simplest and cheapest.

HDD heater on the side of a lot cooler (passive) do not actually have it necessity ALWAYS WILL BE a fan, the fan that are sold. Take my example in a case in aluminum Hdd fixed into place at no breakdown temperature 52°, with a 120mm fan of the facade, 37°, in a location 5 1 / 2 with two radiators on each side (trade model ) 45° with no ventilation and you end up with a 29°. The manufacturer gives a maximum temperature between 55° and 70° according to the models. For that a HDD which came in below 40 ° is doing very well, this trade by a less wear of the pivots, so less noise in the future, and may be a longer life.