Thread: TEC water chiller

TEC water chiller

I am looking for a proper cpu fan support for my system. I found TEC Water Chiller. I like the concept of this chiller. It a nice and powerful water cooler. It comes with some 4x 70w tecs and 4x copper cooler. The tower contains 4x cooler with AMD heatpipe. I had tested this on overclocking and the results was fine. I am building a gaming pc and this will be my last investment. So for that I also need some suggestions for a good radiator. Are there fan-less cpu cooling support.

Re: TEC water chiller

It is a good radiator but the assembling of the same is bit ridiculous. That means fitting is bit hard and the casing really hangs high from the motherboard. If your motherboard is not tightly fixed then the cpu fan just hangs in the case. If the heat-sink is not properly fixed on the motherboard then it of no use because the ventilation qualities is losses at a great extent. You will need to check back the same.

Well if you search for some buying guides for cpu cooler then you can get ample of solution for the same. After when overclocking entered in the market after that more pressure is on the heatsink and cpu cooler. People are searching for a much effective cooler which can provide them better ventilation and heat support. I am using Cooler Master Gemini II. A very lite and handy cooler for your system. It is designed to accommodate two 120mm fans. A very lite and effective cooler.

I am also using Master Gemini II. First of all after adding Intel Core i7 I planned to go for liquid cooling. Before that I had just tested this cooler and it gives good performance and the cooling is also nice. Basically the fan which I got with my processor is not so strong. I comes with six heat-pipes to better distribute the load on the heat dissipation surface area. The fans are fixed on two rails whose positions can be adjusted to ensure maximum compatibility issues.

I am using Cooler Master Hyper TX2 cooler for my system. This is one of the smaller sinks range Cooler Master. Liquid cooling is very costly and it is very messy also. Second thing you need to check the working every time. I will not say that my model is extremely powerful but rather something useful and less costly. The sink is shaped classical tour with aluminum fins stacked horizontally. Three heat-pipes connect the copper base to the fins.

Any heat-sink with 120mm fan on it is more then enough to deal with overclocking. The TEC water chiller is designed nicely but you need to check its working everyday. The most important thing for the same is the fitting of the same. I had just connected the heat-sink with 120mm fan and overclock my intel processor to 3.6. This works well and give enough temperature output. The fan speed is also maintained.

I am using Cooler Master V8. If you need a heavy cpu cooler and then one is the nice option. It is a simple model tower with central fan in it. It has very less moving parts. You can see the fan on both sides of the fan with two towers conventional fins placed horizontally. Two other towers are then positioned on either side of the block. Everything is covered with a plastic housing.