Thread: Danger Den DD for GTX470

Danger Den DD for GTX470

I just want to know that the Danger Den can be used for the GTX470.? I am not having much knowledge about this water-block. So I am expecting some useful help from your side. Also provide more information that is related with the topic. I am also interested in knowing more compatibilities of this water-block on other motherboard. Hoping that you guys will provide me some notes for that.!!

Re: Danger Den DD for GTX470

Water cooling isn't for everyone, goal for Those Who do indulge in it, The Benefits Can Be Tremendous. HAD I Have Some previous experience with water cooling Both processors and video cards, drank at the last time I water cooled, "I was there strict budget, so for me the series DD-TDX CPU block and a block Maze 4 GPU Was The Way to go". Times Have Changed Since cooling my 7600GT and HD 3870 my gold got hotter components, while the technology behind block design Has gotten more efficient. In my position, This Means That I Should not Need same giving further Loon, high speed fans Chris n That Elegantly Referred to as case.Being my vacuum cleaner in the game review, I Know I Have to keep newer products in my PC just I Have N shares on hand to Be Able to test new coolers with.

I abused my 9800 GTX + pretty good over the past year, drank It Was Time to move on to bigger Things and Better. That in mind, I Decided to go with a pair of EVGA GTX 470 SC's to run in SLI. Out of the box cards thesis Were warm and in my pursuit to beat the snot out of 'em for benchmarks, I soon found the 470 to Be nothing less Than a nine and a half inch inferno, Especially with the BIOS fan profile. Changing the fan profile to a more aggressive slope Was Some help, goal definitely not the solution I needed if I Planned to Be Able to get the last drop out of a couple of my cards.After emails back and forth with Danger Den, They Agreed to send over a pair of Their latest creations.

GTS waterblock for 8800, logically named NV-88GTS. It is therefore a full waterblock that covers the GPU, the ram, the mosfets and the chip input / output. From a design very similar to the 8800 GTX, it is the result of a partnership with BFG. On the menu, copper base and top polycarbonate, and there are also preparing SLI with two holes on each side of the waterblock to facilitate mounting. The NV-88GGTS is of course compatible with the version of 320Mo and 640MB GeForce 8800GTS.

To counteract the heat of the GPU at the heart of the GeForce GTX 480 , Danger Den the manufacturer did not wait long to launch its waterblock GTX DD-480, designed to provide optimum dissipation of this chip, consuming watts.

This latter can also cool the latest hardware without any problems, Danger Den DD-5870 now sends cooling block on the grid, which will keep ATI's new Radeon HD 5870 cool.

In addition to the EKWB FC5870 so this is now the second cooler on the market, the buyer's courting. Like this one relies on a Danger Den Copper plate as a substrate, as cover is a tinted Plexiglas. The new cooler for the ATI Radeon HD 5870 uses a high-flow design, is Crossfire compatible and certified to the temperatures and chips by up to 30 ° C cooler hold of than the stock cooler.

As with most other manufacturers, it is in the DD-5870 cooler also on G 1 / 4 threads, which promises to most Waku systems compatibility. He is already on the Danger Den Homepage 99.99 U.S. $ available for what the equivalent of approximately € 69 corresponds.

Danger Den watercooling big name offers us his last born to the 8800 GTS. What push the last car of Nvidia in a corner. The waterblock was developed in collaboration with BFG to best meet the demands of the card. The waterblock is a designer for 26 points dissipate heat map, ie GPU, RAM, chipset I / O. Waterblock result is a truly impressive, all-copper base with a maze designed for large flow systems (LPDC ). The top is Delrin to reduce the weight of the whole and relieve the PCI motherboard. This waterblock is only compatible with the 8800 GTS series.

I am Very pleased to present today's samples, the SD-470 GTX full coverage water blocks. Danger Den offers two variations on this design. There Is a nickel plated version and the version of We Have today, a smooth satin finish Exposed copper. From the way I see it, the nickel is nice, did it Finish ADDS year free oxidation That Is a Lot Easier Than to clean the copper Exposed, Does little purpose for the Effectiveness of the block itself. With that in mind, both versions of the Block Perform "should similarly. It's more of a cosmetic choice. Let's get a look at new thesis blocks and get' em installed so I can see for myself if the "NVIDIA Inferno IS extinguisher or not.