Thread: Prodikeys Musical Keyboard for Windows 7

Prodikeys Musical Keyboard for Windows 7

I need a small midi keyboard on my desk just to save a few notes. I head about the Prodikeys. I want to use this on my Windows 7 system. I had made a entire set of my system specifically dedicated for audio recording. I have a new sound card with a GPU support. I the keyboard is nice and I want to know some features of the same. Does this keyboard work on Windows 7.

Re: Prodikeys Musical Keyboard for Windows 7

Prodikeys is a keyboard by Creative Company which is marketed with Audigy sound cards. It is a special musical keyboard for PC. The Prodikeys has a second musical keyboard of 37 keys, which covers three octaves. They even have two knobs of expression for the volume and pitch bend. It works on Windows 7 but you might need to check the site first for compatibility.

The keyboard comes with software which can help you to learn and play music. Among various functions, generates an accompanying agreements adapted to any melody typed at the keyboard, and software can register in mp3 format to share his works. It looks like a great idea but I don't think this will give out a really great effect to the system. It is not so costly but a good combination for keyboard and small piano.

Discover the pleasure of playing and creating music on your PC. The Creative Prodikeys is the first keyboard in the world for both the music and the PC. It will give you 37 sensitive music keys and keyboard with a full support. This revolutionary solution is 2 in 1 is and extremely convenient and lets you express musical creativity on your PC without any technical problems.

It is a nice keyboard which connects to your pc with a PS/2 adapter. It is very easy to use but amount is quiet higher for keyboard. It should because of the portability. You can learn a song quickly and easily through the learn mode without bothering to learn music theory. A good choice for music lover. About the compatibility support it works on Windows 7. But you need proper installation for the same.

Here are some features for thie keyboard. The performance mode lets you play with real-time voice programmable presets. The recorder can record, play and save as MP3 or WAV and it can also save as MP3 or WAV. It is also possible to save game with a multitrack recording support. You can use a very easy to use GUI for a better support on Windows. I am not sure whether it cross platform or not.

As the Creative Prodikeys, the Prodikeys DM is a dual-keyboard that serves both traditional keyboard and music keyboard. It has a higher version of the same keyboard. In comparison to that the Creative Prodikeys DM can change octave which allows virtually cover the entire range of notes. This new driver solves compatibility problems with motherboards using VIA chipset. It also corrects problems with Windows.