Thread: PC Power & Cooling or Corsair

PC Power & Cooling or Corsair

I was looking for a cooling system for my new pc. I am looking for a better cooling system. First before assembling I want to know which one according to you is better. I got two companies one is PC Power and the other is Corsair. There are others also so I does not want choices limited to the two mentioned cooling. My system is dedicated for gaming and I am also going to attach 3 GPU support on sli. Thanks.

Re: PC Power & Cooling or Corsair

Some fans are capable of manual tuning for over-clocking and it is the best choice which I will recommend. The power consumption used by them can be 12V. A normal cpu fan is also enough. My Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 is cooled by the cooler core Intel. I find it rather noisy but I am using it for a long time and it works fine. The noise comes when the system is booted first but after that it goes.

There is a other option called Liquid cooling. It is best recommended for overclocking. I understand you would like to put the components in a cooler or other container or the air that was inside would be cool. But with these systems there are condensation problem and the pc not like it too much water . Then either your system might face lots of moisture inside the box.

There are lots of way to use cooling on your system. Like passive cooling which mount a heatsink on your processor. The other one is a a fan on the same radiator. The third thing is to use watercooling. It is a system comprising a pump and it can circulate in a closed circuit of water at low temperature. You can try out any of this as your system is new so you will not get much issue.

The overheating and noise are often linked. The fast processors produce a lot of heat to be dissipated to maintain the proper functioning and stability of the system. The temperature sensors of the CPU and motherboard temperature monitoring system. If it rises above the optimum value, the fan will run faster to increase airflow and improve cooling. It is this movement that causes the noise.

To reduce overheating and thus the speed of fans, it is important to install the processor and configure the system to maximize heat dissipation. I will recommend you to go for some guide which can offers you buying and choosing the right psu. It is also possible that you must get a good psu.

The chassis is one of the main components affecting system performance. I will therefore recommend you to use chassis TAC. These chassis are designed as the ambient temperature of the system does not exceed 38 ° C. The hood has a vent located above the processor and directs cold air over the CPU and fan, cooling and also components around the CPU. In general, these frames also provide a cooling over the graphics card to cool the video interface.