Thread: RaidXpert rebuiliding RAID 1

RaidXpert rebuiliding RAID 1

How to rebuild Raid 1 with the help of RaidXpert. I am looking for some possible solution for the same. I have a Raid 1 drive but there was some changes in the system hardware. So that make me to rebuild the raid partition. The other thing which creates a doubt in my mind that does this is enough stable to create the Raid with RaidXpert. How to use the same. I found this tool as easy. How to find out that the raid is broken.

Re: RaidXpert rebuiliding RAID 1

It is possible that you can rebuild your cluster Raid 1 if it was damaged. I will not say that this is a very great tool but it is a easy solution that only exists. There also no reliable available online for this. Handling the raid is quiet is valid for the users of AMD RaidXpert. RaidXpert is a web interface that can handle RAID functionality raid shipsets present on AMD motherboards public.

When a cluster raid1 broke there are several warnings which will come up to to prevent. Like when starting the PC or when checking the cluster a short message comes out indicating that it is dead. So you will came to know that the partition is no longer working. Then you might need to fix this out so that your system data is secure more. You can use other tools also.

There is one more way by which you can find out broken raid cluster. At the opening session of a Windows dialog box you will get a message that will tells you that the cluster is broken and it will also tells that what disk is in default and the number of SATA on the same is concerned. It is usually warned after you click ok on the message box which comes out. Without reading the same it is recommended to stop the computer.

You might need to disable the beep first if you find the broken raid1. Just first login RaidXpert the default id and password is admin and then click on Controller1 then click the tab Settings and then it disables the buzzer. You can also enable the automatic rebuild option in that which will serve you to rebuild raid 1 for the second stage fo installation. Just navigate the settings.

First enter the RaidXpert page and there I will first consider that you replaced the failed disk. The new disk now appears as one physical unit for the logical drive. Now this is the place where there is a problem. Unable to rebuild the raid if the new drive is assigned. You might get this popup related to JBOD. Just delete it. Click on the display of physical unit tab and then click delete. Select the JBOD and click Send.

Upon the removal of JBOD the reconstruction of Raid1 begins Raid1. You must have a automated rebuilding enabled in your setting. It is necessary to build that and let the settings enabled so that it must rebuilding self. By clicking on RAID1 logical drive in the menu you will on the next step. In my case the reconstruction of 250GB took a hour and 30 minutes. To begin that just click on reconstruction and done.