Thread: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Driver not able to detect device

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Driver not able to detect device

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 64 bit. the problem is that I am not able to work with the X-fi Titanium Fatal1ty PCI express sound card. I have installed the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Driver 2.17.0007 to the system but it is not able to detect the device that is been installed. I have no idea what could have caused it. Please do help me out so that I can make the aspects to be worked. It will be helpful.

Re: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Driver not able to detect device

I have had the same issue. After the installation of the same my other devices that is the camera is not been able to get detect. I was not ware of it. It was a great problem that cause the thing. Finally I removed the application that is been installed and then made the thing to work well as required or it was. So check out by implementing the steps. It will be helpful for you then.

The problem is basically that you have upgraded the operating system and this is the reason you are not able to work well or get sort of the thing. So in order to make it work or function it is necessary that you check out for the thing that is by performing a clean install of the operating system. It will then surely let you to get to a better conclusion. Do check out and work as needed.

Try to install the application under compatible mode for Windows XP. It will really make the things to work out and process well for you. It is essential that you check for the aspect that is needed and then make the desired change. You may be able to get sort of the thing and process. So do work and get the execution done as needed. This will really let you to get to a conclusion and make the changes that is needed.

Scan the system first completely using a good application that will then detect the threat and make the changes that is essential. It will be helpful for you and thus the changes that are required can be made well and you can then perform for the task. It will be helpful for you and thus the desired change needs to be worked for it. It will be better that you scan the system first for threats or bugs.