Thread: USB problem on Sansa

USB problem on Sansa

Hello,
    I got my Sandisk Sansa Clip 2GB ordered from Amazon a week ago and since I am unable to connect to my PC and load music. What I mean by plugging in the USB 2 on my PC at home the Sansa is not recognized, it is not on my desktop or USB connection in Windows. Only the player windows media player recognizes it, but copying music over this way, there is nothing to copy to my Sansa when I unplugged the USB port. What is this problem. If you guys have any idea regarding this topic it is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: USB problem on Sansa

I also received a sansa clip 1 GB and when to connect to my computer, it was not in the job although it is recognized in device manager. I finally found the solution:
    The purpose of the maneuver is to switch the mp3 in MSC mode (and it is recognized as a USB drive) then:
    1 - turn off your mp3
    2-initiate the command "hold" (lock) to the left and drive down
    3 - Press the center button and hold down ..
    4 - connect the USB cable supplied with the device always pressing the center button,
    5 - Connect the other end of the cable into a USB port.
    Your mp 3 is finally recognized in the workplace. I have Windows Player 9 and everything works perfectly. It must know the owners sansa clip because unlike what some say is a very good player with radio and voice recording function and a very good sound quality.

Well I have the same problem as everybody, my sansa clip 2 GB is not recognized by my computer? I try with the manip, but there's nothing like the results, and when I download the software that made the last days and the last step it asks me to wait for the PC recognize my sansa but how it can recognize my sansa if not recognized from the beginning. Is there anyone who said that a combination between the method. Any more help on this topic will interest me. Thank you.

I bought the Sansa, the saleswoman told me that it will not wear it on a Mac. Well I've plugged in, it was reconnected as a volume, it was loaded, I put the music in the music folder and it works. There's always people who say Mac is not compatible. No need to install anything. I have not tried this, but if any one has tried this before and has worked, then please post the procedure.

Hello,
    I just bought the same model and the drive was not recognized by my PC either. Only half an hour that I realized that quite simply, the mini plug the USB cable was not far enough. Check it out this point, because the USB drive is hard, and you're afraid of damaging something by forcing the plug.

Hey,
    I also had the same problem of connection. In fact, I never thought that the problem of non-recognition was at this level, was well as the Sansa charging via the PC (the yellow icon was in motion). And so, for me, the current going well! But as you read, I "dared" to push the cable into the Sansa, and there indeed, the recognition has taken place. Thank you.