Thread: Audio Crackling problem with X-Fi Elite PRO

Audio Crackling problem with X-Fi Elite PRO

I use a desktop which is been installed with Windows 7. I have no idea what could have been the issue for the same. I do not know what is causing the thing. I have installed the driver for my X-Fi Elite PRO sound card and the audio output is crackling. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the change that is essential. It will be helpful. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Audio Crackling problem with X-Fi Elite PRO

The problem seems to be that the driver you have installed has some issue or is appended with bug and this is the reason you are not able to work well or get the issue to be sorted. You need to get a fresh copy of the same and then make it install to the system. So do work out and process as required. It will be helpful for you and make the changes that is needed. You can hence make the aspect to be functioned.

There is another way that is by uninstalling the application and then make the installation of the new driver. You need to go to the control panel option and then make the desired aspect to be performed. All you need to do is to check out for desired application from the add/remove program and then click on remove button. Now as it is been done you then need to restart the system and then check for the result.

You need to check out by installing the driver under compatible mode for Windows Xp. As it is been done you can then make the change that is essential. It would be better that you check for the aspect and make the changes that is needed and essential. You may then be able to get the aspect to be sorted and work as needed. Do process for the thing and function as required. It would be better. So process as needed.

Install the application or the driver that you have under safe mode and then check for the output. It would be different. You need to check for the issue as required. It is needed as been very much required. So do process as you need to make the application that is provided for the thing and get the execution to be done. It will surely let you to get the change that is needed.

The driver seems not able to cope with the operating system that you use. So in order to process and work for the same you need to check and make the changes that is essential well by updating the driver pack you have. It will surely let you to get to a better conclusion and make the desired change to be implemented. Do process and work for the thing as needed. This will help.