Thread: X-Fi Titanium driver issues under Windows 7

X-Fi Titanium driver issues under Windows 7

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is with the X-Fi Titanium sound card. I have upgraded the system to Windows 7 and the device was working fine but as I downloaded and installed the official Creative driver I got a error message "Setup is unable to detect a supported product on your system. Please ensure that your product is properly installed before running this Setup program." Please do help me out so that I can make use of the same. It will be helpful.

Re: X-Fi Titanium driver issues under Windows 7

The problem seems to be with the driver. It could be that the driver is not proper and may be corrupted and this is the reason you are not able to work as needed. So in order to get the thing to work out and process as required it would be better that you check for the thing and make the essential aspect to be processed as needed. Do function and make the change. It will be better. Do work for the same.

As you have upgraded the system the device driver needs to be updated as well But sometimes upgradation leads to problem so it would be better that you perform a clean install of Windows 7 rather than upgrading. Then install the new official driver that you have. As it is been done you may then be able to work and process for the aspect very well. It would be better. Make the implementation as suggested.

Go to the device manager option of the system and then look for the hardware that is installed that is sound card. Now right click on it and check for the driver updation. You need to upgrade the driver and get it functioned as needed. It will be very much beneficial and hence you can make it work very well. So do work and make the things to be implemented as required. It is essential.

You can make the device to function well by installing the driver under safe mode. All you need to do is to first make the system to run in the safe mode by pressing F8 in the startup. As it is been done you can then make the change that is essential that is by installing the driver under this mode. Now you need to restart the system and then make it function under normal mode. I hope it will then make the change to be implemented. So do work and process as guided.

Install the driver that you have in compatibility mode. All you need to do is to look for the compatibility and then make it install under the compatible mode for Windows XP. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then under the properties option choose compatibility mode. This will surely let you to get to a better conclusion. It will be helpful.

Another way through which you can make the desired change that is needed. All you need to do is to check for the change that is essential. You need to work out and make the thing to process well by sorting the issue that is make the system perform a clean boot. Now type msconfig and then hit enter from the search box. Disable the services and then restart the system. Now install the driver. This will help yo well.