Thread: Soundfont application problems with X-Fi

Soundfont application problems with X-Fi

I have a Desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed an application Soundfont and I use it for for recording. I have upgraded it to X fi Music card and the problem is that the MIDI timing is unstable and then the Soundfont play randomly out of tune. I do not know why is this happening. Please do help me out so that I can make the change and work out as needed. It will be helpful.

Re: Soundfont application problems with X-Fi

You need to work out by making modification to the settings. I hope it will then let you to work well with the same. It is as follows:

• Go to the static/dynamic cache
    • Now you need to turn off and then make on 3DMidi, eax, cmss-3D, crystalizer, EQ
    • Now look for 6 bit/24 bit 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz settings
    • Now you need to change the entertainment/audio creation/game mode

You need to get the latest update for the application as well. This will help you out and work as needed. It will then make the issue to be sorted and work as needed. This will surely help you out and make the thing to work out and process as needed. It will be helpful for you and get the issue to be worked. So do check out and make the changes that is essential. Do work out and process.

I have just recently registered to X-Fi platinum and it is been working well with no issue. I suppose the problem quite seems with the system that you use. So in order to work out and make the desired change it is essential that the application should be able to cope well with the same. I hope this may be the reason you are not able to process the task. So check for the same and get to a particular conclusion.

It would be beter that you install the application under compatible mode. As it is been done I hope the application will be able to respond well and make make work well for you. So right click on the application installer.exe and then make it install under compatibility mode for Windows Xp from the properties tab. This will surely then make things to work in your way.

Check out by making the system to be executed with clean boot. This will help you in making the problem to be solved. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the search box and hit enter. Now as it is been done you then need to choose hide all Microsoft service that is essential and then make the services to be disabled. This will surely let you to make the change that is needed. So do work out and process the task.