Thread: Volume issue with X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro

Volume issue with X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7 64 bit. I have X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro sound card and the problem that I face with the thing is that when I set to low volume I cannot hear the sound. I do not know why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make use of the device well and work well as needed. It will be helpful. Thank you.

Re: Volume issue with X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro

The problem seems to be with the driver that is been installed. In order to work out and make the possible change that needs to be implemented. It is essential that you check for the drivers that is installed is proper or do not have bugs. You may then be able to work out and make the desired change that is essential. It will be helpful for you and get the change that is required. So work out.

It could be that the device is not functioning well or get sort of the thing. It will be helpful for you and you can then make the desired change that is necessary. All you need to do is to reinstall the application that is needed. It will be helpful for you can you can then make the change that is required. It will be helpful. So do check and work that is essential for you. Do work and process as required. Check out.

The problem seems to be with the compatibility. It could be that the driver is notable to support and hence this is the reason you are not able to work well or get sort of the thing. So in order to work out and make the aspects to be functioned you need to check out for the cope issue and then work it out accordingly. Install the driver under compatibility mode for Windows Xp and then look for the output.

Take the sound card to the manufacture. I suppose the issue is with the sound card and this is the reason you are not able to work well. So take the device and get it serviced. As it is been done you need to work and process as required. It will be helpful and you can then make the desired aspects to be worked. So check out and make it function as needed. It will be helpful for you.

Install the driver under safe mode and then check for the change that is needed. You may then be able to get the issue to be sorted and perform well. All you need to run the system under the mode and then install it. As it is been done you then need to run the system in normal mode and check for the desired aspect to be implemented. Do process and work for the thing as suggested.