Thread: Need Drivers for Sound Blaster 5.1

Need Drivers for Sound Blaster 5.1

I use a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have a Sound blaster 5.1 model no SB0680 sound card and I need drivers for the same. I am not able to work well as I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can work accordingly and get the device to function. The device is not able to provide sound output. I do not know why? Please help me out for the same.

Re: Need Drivers for Sound Blaster 5.1

You can get the required download for the same on the official site page of the device. Click on the link and you need to select the device that you use. As it is been done you can then access to the download content of the same and process as required. It will be helpful for you and then make the required changes that is essential. So do work out and get the execution done. This may work.

If the driver is not able to cope or function with the device provided that you have you can still make it to work. All you need to do is to check out by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then under the properties section choose the compatibility mode. Now make it install to Windows Xp mode and then restart the system. As it is been done you can then process well with the application. Check out.

There is another way through which you can make the change that is needed. You need to perform a clean boot. This will surely let the device to work and perform. You need to type msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. Now under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft service and disable them. Restart the system and work as required. It will be beneficial. So do work and make the provided change.

Contact the manufacture for the thing or you may get the driver form Creative. Go to the official site as mentioned by Hardwareman. You can choose the compatibility mode for the thing and work as required, It will be better and you can thus make the desired change that is essential. So perform and make it work as required. It will be very much beneficial and you can work for the thing as needed.