Thread: Requirements for Creative Prodikeys DM

Requirements for Creative Prodikeys DM

I have decided to buy a Creative Prodikeys DM, but I am not having much idea about it. The only thing I know is that I can play the keyboard on it. So I am requesting you to provide me the requirements that are necessary for the Prodikeys DM.!! Because, I don't want to prove myself foolish.!! So please post me the requirements along with the details of the Prodikeys DM. Hoping that someone over there will help me soon.

Re: Requirements for Creative Prodikeys DM

It is a two keyboard in a very squashed, premeditated for all PC users, loving to play or learn to play music. No you're not dreaming! Here are combined in one product a elevated quality computer keyboards with numerous programmable shortcuts, and a musical keyboard touch 37 note, with a modulation wheel, organize the length of the note (sustain) and even a transport panel for multimedia playback controls! It's not all ... This astounding keyboard is instantly recognized as a MIDI device by most computer music software. But if you're innovative to music, do not worry ... The intuitive Prodikeys DM you will ascertain music, step by step, playing your songs with an habitual accompaniment, and then creating your own compositions, using 128 instruments and 100 rhythms available.

Slide the palm rest on the ergonomic keyboard music :
    • Quick and straightforward installation via the PS / 2. The PC keyboard makes available full functionality and programmable keyboard shortcuts.
    • Musical Keyboard with touch wheel and variable pitch control keeping explanation. Is familiar as a MIDI device for most music software.
    • Keyboard shortcuts multimedia, audio volume and media playback functions on the PC.
    • Creative music software is complete yet simple to use. It includes six game modes, ranging from Learn (learn) to Perform (play), to allow everyone to learn to play music while having fun.

The following are the requirements for Creative Prodikeys DM :
    • Intel Pentium 233 MHz or higher
    • Desktop computer with chipset motherboard Intel or 100% compatible
    • Port PS / 2 port
    • 128MB RAM
    • 360 MB of available disk space
    • Microsoft Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP
    • Audio Device (Sound Blaster sound card recommended)
    • Speakers or headphones
    • CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive required for software installation
    • Internet connection for downloading additional content.

The below are the Technical points :
    • Computer Keyboard PS / 2 standard IBM compatible
    • 37 keys MIDI keyboard (MIDI Controller)
    • Detachable wrist rest
    • Media playback buttons
    • Programmable keyboard shortcuts
    • Buttons maintaining notes
    • Octave shift buttons
    • Internet Shortcuts

At first glance when you unpack this keyboard: it is larger than the other keyboards of about 10cm, provide a little space on the desk! It plugs into the USB and only USB, so no adapter ps2, usb here is necessary to manage the screen, a little bonus with 2 USB hub port on the keyboard, too bad they are not usb1 usb2 ports but it's still useful for small files in a USB key, to charge a mp3/telephone, just be a mouse too, anything for mice upscale usb one does not suffice, a joystick game is simply a normal usb for large files on USB key or hard drive, then banished.

Another big improvement over the previous version, this keyboard is virtually silent, only the enter key is a very slight click as it is a little much; others do arrant noise as the keys on a keyboard Portable or Apple. Even the keys N and B are the low ends of the keyboard are enormous and make no noise. The keys have been recalculated by Microsoft to enable even greater comfort, though I certainly noticed the difference on some buttons, but personally I do not really see the difference comfort level because I was already very happy with my previous keyboard. Only small flaws: For one thing, what additional features a zoom slider has its between the two parts of the keyboard so unaccustomed to ergonomic keyboards tend to zoom a little involuntarily, knowing that in addition this function can be used both on web pages, photos, Word ... you tend to zoom in anyway and want to disable this function, where you will master you will be very useful.

Now for extra keys, I've already talked about the zoom function, but other keys are arranged quite useful, they, at the top of the keyboard. These keys are somewhat classic Navigator home page, mail software, previous page, next page (Well, those two are not very useful because the keys are very high on the keyboard so as to make the trip with mice, it is even less to do with moving the arm to fetch the function key), the volume buttons (helpful with vista!) and a small button above the keypad: the calculator (again very practice to avoid tedious manipulation of the start menu, right before I set myself a shortcut on my keyboard shortcut but the fact is all not bad at all).

I have the version with the wireless keyboard creative .. I love this keyboard for one thing, above the function keys, there is some shortcut that is already configured with Windows. I am talking about the play button, pause, stop, forward, backward and increase the sound! Another handy button on the keyboard is the shortcut to lock your computer. You can make a "quick lock" your computer at your fingertip! Several key shortcut for your browser is there also, but I find it really useful, because the keyboard shortcut for the browser easier to use! The USB version has a bug, I do not know if it was repaired on this version, but the keyboard is left of the two shortcut keys, one for Excel and one for word, but I think they remember to print the electronic circuit below the buttons, because these buttons are not even configured with the software supplied! Strange not! I forgot, there is a wheel like on top of a mouse, to the left of the keyboard! Useful for navigation!