Thread: AHCI drivers for Intel Desktop board DQ35JO

AHCI drivers for Intel Desktop board DQ35JO

I am looking forward to use my intel desktop board DQ35J0 chipset Q35 in the ADVANCED HosT CONTROLLER mode. That's why i have downloaded the Intel Matrix storage and i copied the files on a floppy disk. While installing the windows XP i pressed the F6 key but i am not able to select the appropriate drivers even though i get a list of drivers which are listed below please help i am confused

• ICH10D/DO SATA AHCI controller
    • ESB2 SATA AHCI controller
    • ICH7R/DH SATA AHCI controller
    • ICH8M-E/M SATA AHCI controller
    • ICH7M/MDH SATA AHCI controller
    • ICH8R/DH/DO SATA AHCI controller
    • ICH9M-E/M SATA AHCI controller
    • ICH9R/DO/DH SATA AHCI controller
    • ICH10R SATA AHCI controller

Re: AHCI drivers for Intel Desktop board DQ35JO

To the extent of my knowledge it should be the ICH9R/DO/DH SATA AHCI controller. So simply insert the Floppy drive and get the drivers installed if this does not resolves this issue then i would suggest you to install the drivers through a USB device or through a CD since the Floppy drives are nowadays not available on a number of desktop computers.

It would be better if you try to install the drivers automatically since the system will detect the drivers which are loaded on the media either on the floppy, CD or a USB device. Simply locate the drivers folder and select the recommended action radio button and click the next button this will install the drivers automatically.

I would advice you to go to the Intel’s download center in order to download the drivers instead of installing it from a floppy disk. This will enable you to install the latest drivers on your system. Follow the link at the end of this post. Run the installer and switch to the extract the files. This will install the drivers without any sort of problem on your desktop.

Thanks for the replies but all the solutions provided above does not solve my issues at all and hence i would suggest you provide me a different solution. Even i tried installing the drivers from the floppy drive it does not work. So i tried the other way it appears as the drivers are installed but the desktop board DQ35JO does not work

If you are still not able to get the drivers installed on your system using the floppy disk. then it appears as this is not a drivers issue and instead i would suggest you to check If the power cable with connector 2x2 or 2x4 (depending on your motherboard) is not plugged into the power connector 12V CPU which is located near the base processor, the system 's not begin. Witnesses on the map and the front panel light up, the CPU fan runs but nothing appears on the screen. See the illustrations below for the location of cables.

The boot problems are usually caused by following. When you install a compatible processor, the system will not prime. Verify that the processor model chosen is appropriate to the motherboard. Some processors require specific versions of card and BIOS. See Compatible Processors -> If the CPU is compatible, try removing and reinstalling to make sure it is installed correctly.