Thread: Intel 82566DC and Windows 7 driver issues

Intel 82566DC and Windows 7 driver issues

I own a network adapter Intel 82566DC Gigabit -2 and windows 7 , it seems a problem seeking access to the internet , for cons , I manage to ping other PCs on my local network (I have a livebox sagem) . I thought it rather a problem driver but I have no knowledge about these at all. I am new to windows 7. Here I hope to have provided sufficient evidence needed to identify the problem
    If you know a solution or do something to fix this Intel 82566DC and Windows 7 driver issues

Re: Intel 82566DC and Windows 7 driver issues

This is not a driver problem, if your card does not work at all. It is rather a problem of parameter setting with the livebox. So i would suggest you to configure the livebox accordingly. Also try to check the network connection problem there might be a problem with your network so call the network service provider and make it sure that there are no maintenance activity undergoing in your area.

Thank you for your answer fast, I called the network service provider and he confirmed that there are no maintenance activity undergoing. But what do I do now I am a newbie to windows 7 , my livebox is configured with a wired fixed ip, so I did manual configuration I assigned a fixed ip. I added the address of the livebox as a DNS server. (Like windows in a nutshell what) yet it still have the connection problem

Follow the steps which are mentioned below in order to get your problem fixed

1. Follow the link Download driver Intel 82566DC Gigabit Network Connection. The new window will open.
    2. You should receive the access code to the pilot.
    3. Use mobile phone for receiving this code - the key ( You can find the list of operators supported here ).
    4. Choose your country and send SMS message to the number. The key-code will come in the return message.
    5. Enter your key and press the Continue button. The pilot will begin loading.

I just bought the card win tv express and am having a slight problem. I installed the TV card then I put the cd to detect drivers and it appears as they are installed. But when I go to Device Manager I see that the video driver working properly (normal) but the audio driver it gives me no device is installed. So when I want to install software that blocks TV every time. For your information my computer is running vista (soundcard 7.1) quad 6600. Thank you for your reply.

When Windows wants to install the equipment, check "Not this time" (Do not look for updates on the Internet), wait 30 seconds to be sure that Windows has digested the presence of the CD, "Next", "Install the software automatically "(Windows will automatically search for drivers on the CD)," Next "," Continue "on the warning message saying that any software is not signed. Repeat the same answers to the various drivers who move successively.

Follow the steps which are listed below in order to get rid of this problem.
    • Insert the CD rom Hauppauge.
    • Run Hcwclear.exe located on the CD.
    • In the window that opens, the penultimate box is already checked. Check, in addition, the last check and confirm.
    • When finished, restart the PC.