Thread: VMware ESXi 4 on DQ57TM

VMware ESXi 4 on DQ57TM

I would like to know whether is it possible running VMware ESXi 4 on DQ57TM and with Intel Core i7 860 CPU but does this matter. I have read some where that there is a known issue with the NIC Intel 82578 but i did not got much details regarding the issue. Has anyone faced this any sort of error ever before. Please elaborate on the issue. if possible please try to provide some features of the VMware ESXi.
    Last edited by Aaloka; 29-06-2010 at 12:27 AM.

Re: VMware ESXi 4 on DQ57TM

VMware ESXi is the easiest way to get started with virtualization and it’s free. Consolidate your applications onto fewer servers and start saving money through reduced hardware, power, cooling and administration costs. VMware ESXi has been optimized and tested to run even your most resource intensive applications and databases with minimal performance overhead.

If you purchased a Windows license with your computer Discovery / Enterprise DQ57TM of CIARATECH, you must respect the copyright and terms and conditions of the license is included in the computer documentation. These requirements stipulate that Windows should be used and installed on the computer that you purchased, in conjunction with software licenses. All series of microcomputers and Enterprise Discovery CIARATECH are certified to meet the Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (UL). Moreover, they meet or exceed the requirements of the radio interference regulations of Industry Canada in respect to emissions of radio waves

As far as i know there are no known issues of VMware ESXi 4 on DQ57TM. Why are you afraid of any issue since If you purchased an extended warranty or modified warranty, you should have on hand your service contract number when placing a service call at CIARATECH or when you need technical assistance. I would suggest you write the number on the service contract that covers all devices in order to quickly establish the level of service that applies to you.

All computer models Discovery / Enterprise DQ57TM of CIARATECH are compatible with the following operating systems:
    Microsoft Windows (All versions including Windows 7), Linux , Discovery Computers / Enterprise DQ57TM CIARATECH of work in both Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Novell NetWare, and in all environments based on Linux as long as the network interface card and appropriate software applications that have been installed first.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

This motherboard is designed to support processors with a maximum power of 95 W. The processors listed in the previous page are supported only if they are within the power requirements of the card DQ57TM. All versions use essentially the same procedure and start the BIOS configuration and INTEL. When used carefully and in accordance with the standards of operation, your computer will provide many services without problem for several years. Discovery Computers / Enterprise DQ57TM of CIARATECH can be configured to meet the needs of many business applications, industrial or scientific or other special applications.