Thread: Intel Core i5 Processor igxprd32 crash

Intel Core i5 Processor igxprd32 crash

I am using the Intel Core i5 Processor i5-650 3.20GHz 4MB LGA1156 which is running with the Windows XP machine. When i am playing then game on it got crash after some time showing the error i.e. igxprd32. I have searched regarding this and come to know that i need to installed the older driver. I have installed both the driver but still getting same crashing problem. So if any one can help me then please let me know about the solution of it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Intel Core i5 Processor igxprd32 crash

Are you using any kind of the Graphic Card with the Intel Core i5 Processor? If not then let me tell you that On board graphic card does not respond with the gaming most of the time which causes the gaming crash. So if you are not using the same then install any Graphic Card first and then see whether you are getting the same error or not.

Have you updated the Graphic Driver? If not then i will suggest you to update the Graphic Driver of your system which is having the problem with the same. This seems to be the issue of the Graphic Driver. Just uninstall the older version of the Graphic Driver and install the latest version of the same and see whether you are getting the same issue or not.

After going through your query let me help with the some trick which will help you with the problem of yours. Just do the Following and check whether it is working for you or not.

• Right Click on My Computer.
    • Select Properties from context Menu.
    • Click on the Hardware tab
    • Click on Device manager button
    • Go to the Video Card
    • Right click on same
    • Click on Update the driver

Thats!!!!!

I am having the same problem and i have got one solution from the internet which i am providing to you. Actually it was suggested to turn off Hardware Accelerator. I did the same and the issue related to the same got resolved. So i will suggest you the same. It worked for me hoping that it will work for you too. Thanks

If you are still getting the problem and need the solution for the same then let me tell you that you should go to the Intel Site and download the display driver for the board that you are using. It is having the download for the same. This igxprd32 crash occurs due to the non compatibility of the driver so install the driver and see whether it is working for you or not.

I have gone through the update of the Graphic Driver and let me tell you that the problem related to the Intel Core i5 Processor igxprd32 crash got resolved. Now i am able to play the game for long hour. I have updated the Graphic Driver with the latest version of the same and the issue got resolved. Anyways many thanks for all your help.