Thread: Power adapter for Dell mini

Power adapter for Dell mini

Hello,
    After the Dell splash screen, I screen this anomaly: "The AC power adapter such as Can not be determined. The system can only boot with a 130W power adapter or greater. Strike F1 key to shutdown. To resolve this issue, try to reset the power adapter." Namely that it is the adapter I'm using the original Dell and the green LED that is lit. Would you like to help me with this. I am using dell mini and windows xp operating system. Thank you for your replies.

Re: Power adapter for Dell mini

I have the same problem like you. I had to change the MC + adapter but the problem is still there, fiddling with the cable on the computer, but I still detected the problem. So you may have one or the other or both or which poses problem even after replacing you will always have this problem, it is quite delicate. In any case, contact Customer Service to tell them your problem.

I'll call Customer Service to see with them, however my guarantee 'complete care' come to an end, if there is an issue of CM, I do not pay to replace it, especially as this latter has been changed twice in less than three years. Honestly, this is the first Dell that I own and this may well be the last, the number of relief that I had to do to over three years complete care warranty, I had problems with the ram, the CM from by the graphics card, the cooling system, speakers, and so on). Fortunately I had taken the security and more, otherwise it would have been a long time since I put my computer in the closet.

Computing power is never far away when you have the AC adapter Dell 30 watt, designed specifically to meet the needs of your Dell system. The adapter allows you to run your system or charge the battery from electrical outlets. Comes with a power of 30 watts, this adapter is not content to be lightweight and easily transportable. It turns out to be a source optimized anywhere: at home, office or on the road. To simplify your life, leave one AC Adapter at the office and keep one another in your bag for quick access. The adapter includes a power cord of a meter. This product has been tested and validated for your Dell systems to ensure compatibility with your computer. It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system.

With battery installed and powered Mini off, remove the power adapter. While holding down Fn + B reconnect the power adapter, the front panel lights should "Flicker Momentarily. Release Fn + B Then Press the Mini's power button. The Mini should "beep ounces then do nothing. Disconnect the power adapter, disconnect and reconnect the battery Then reconnect the power adapter. Turn the Mini is back and after booting the OS confirmed Into That Is Now the battery charging.